Best Feeling In The World (21)

Training? What the heck? I am so uncoordinated that I don't do athletic stuff.

I ran over to Sierra's side where Alpha Jackson and Ricky already were. She wouldn't stop screaming and thrashing around. Nurses came running in and yelled at Alpha Jackson and Ricky to restrain her while they inject her with something from a needle.

After a few seconds, whatever they injected her with started to take affect and she slipped into unconsciousness.

I was still shocked and confused about her episode that I didn't really hear Alpha Jackson yelling at the nurse.

"-HER WITH?! WHY WAS SHE SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF! I NEED ANSWERS BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T SIT AROUND, CRYING BY HER BEDSIDE, WAITING FOR HER TO GET BETTER!" He yelled.

You could tell under all his anger and aggression, he was really scared. He was scared about what might happen to his sister or what he would do without her.

'Go to him' My wolf ordered

I didn't argue with her. I stopped thinking about all my problems the minute I laid eyes on him.

He was fuming and could tell he was on the verge of shifting and going out of control. I ran to him and hugged him. I held him tight to comfort him. It took him a few seconds to return the gesture. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck, breathing in my scent. He started to calm down, yet he didn't let go. I didn't blame him because this felt like the best feeling in the world.

It seemed like an eternity in his arms before we pulled away. Our eyes locked and we stared at eachother.

"Thank you" he whispered

"Anytime" I whispered back while squeezing his hand for reassurance.

An awkward cough broke us from our intense stare. We turned to see Sierra wide awake on her bed.

She was smirking.

"Sierra!" Alpha Jackson yelled before rushing to her bed and embracing her into a tight hug.

I felt like I was intruding a private moment, so I just stood there looking at my shoes and the floor.

"Umm..Val?" Sierra asked. I looked up to see her and Alpha Jackson looking at me.

"No welcome back hug? I mean we did almost die for eachother!" She teased. I ran to her side and pulled into a giant hug.

We pulled apart, I felt so guilty. It was my fault that she got stabbed.

"Sierra, I am so sor-"

"Valerie, don't you dare apologize! It wasn't your fault. It was the dumbass rogue's fault"

"Yeah, but if it wasn't for me, y-"

"If it wasn't for you, I would be dead right now. We risked our lives to save eachother. That's what friends do"

No I wanted to correct her. That's what family does

Why did I feel so comfortable around these people? Like they were a family to me even though I haven't known them for long.

Alpha Jackson.
That's another topic I was too scared to explore. He made me feel things I thought i'd never feel again since Caroline broke my mate bond. He makes me feel sparks and fireworks. I can't help but love when we're together.

And that was the best feeling in the world.

>>>>>>

Really short. I know. This was justa filler chappy. Next one is going to be kind of long and will explain everything from a lot of different perspectives. So if you are
Confused
Lost
Or just interested
Wait til Tuesday!

Promise ❥❥

You know what to do

Inbox
Vote
Fan
Comment
Eat icecream
Read
Lala
Okay
Love ya !