Explanation Time (22)

I walked into their pack house and slammed the front door. On a normal day, I wouldn't have done that because this isn't my pack and that was rude.

But today isn't a normal day

I was on a mission. What my wolf told me put me on edge. I felt like everyone was keeping secrets from me and I didn't like it.

I am determined to get to the bottom of everything

I walked to the kitchen where I got pushed to the ground. I screamed in shock. I felt a heavy weight and mushy stuff fall on top of me. I saw what looked chocolate cake on me and

Joseph

Just the guy I was looking for.

He looked at me in guilt and shock. What the heck?

"Sorry. The cake was for Sierra and I was just running to give it to her. By the way, did you just scream?" He asked me.

I nodded my head at him in confusion.

"And it didn't like hurt or anything?" he commented.

"I can talk now, dumbass" I countered with a smirk. I've been keeping it a secret and trying not to talk until I completely heal but I think i'm healed fully now. With my wolf starting to reconnect to me and Caroline's treatment, I got my voice back. The scars kind of went away to. They just look like faint red lines in my neck. Hardly there.

"Wow! That's so great! Your voice sounds pretty" He beamed.

"Back to topic" I demanded "We need to talk"

This caused him to look up and straight into my eyes.

"All of us" I finished.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's how we all ended up here. We were in their little conference room except Caroline, Ricky, Jackson, and Joseph were on one side and I was alone of my side. They all knew something that I needed to know. Jackson was just there because he's the alpha, we also have this weird connection that I need to think about.

It was an uncomfortable silence for a while. They were looking around the room and everywhere else but me. I was studying each of them.

Jackson looked calm. Maybe because he just here as Alpha and not keeping any secrets.

Joseph looked guilty and nervous. He kept looking at his hands that were tapping on the table.

Ricky was emotionless. He looked like he was trying to keep all emotions out. It was working.

Caroline looked sad. She looked troubled which confused me.

Oh well, all comes out today, right?

I cleared my throat which caused all four heads to turn to me.

"Look, I just need you to be honest with me. I need to be able to trust you to believe what you are saying is true" I commanded.

"Why shouldn't you trust us?" Jackson asked.

"Well, Alpha, while you were gone, Doctor Miracles over there did a treatment on me to get me to speak, knowing it was destroying my bond with my mate" I explained to Jackson. He looked hurt for a second before covering it up. What?

"At least you can talk now" Caroline defended.

"It costed me my mate bond. You know that thing wolves get once in a lifetime? Yeah, mine is gone now" I sarcastically retorted with a glare. I haven't forgiven Damien, but that wasn't her choice to make!