Cotton Candy Head Bites Back! (18)

Herrro.. Okey. I have decided that I will create a sequel called My Missing Mate. Thanks for all your support and input!My Mute Mate still has a lot chapters to it and I can't wait for it. Sorry for the late update!

I'm such a bitch for making you wait like this ;( omg

Okay(:

Merry Christmas!!
& Happy New Year!

>>>>>>>>

~Valerie~

I refused to even acknowledge Ricky as he carried me, which was hard because he tried to get my attention. If I wasn't so drained by the treatment, I would have punched him by now and walked away.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I went to shake my head but my stomach growling gave me away.

"I'm guessing you're hungry" He smirked while I gave me him an annoyed look.

The farther we walk, the louder the music gets. We stop at the source which is also in the kitchen.

"I FELT THE DARKNESS AS IT TRIED TO PULL ME DOWN! THE KIND OF DARK THAT HAUNTS A HUNDRED YEAR OLD HOUSE! I WRESTLE-" The girl sang at the top of her lungs while air-guitaring around the island. Ricky cringed at her singing. He set me on a stool before running to turn off the stereo.

"I'VE LOST MY GODDAMN MIND! IT HAPPENS ALL THE- What the fudge? Who turned off my.. RICKY! Why would you turn off my music?!" The girl screeched. She's a loud person, i'm sure it matches her personality.

"Some of us still have sanity and we'd like to keep it" Ricky retorted.

"I have sanity, piece of scum" She muttered, but we all heard it because of our werewolf hearing.

"Bombshell" He countered with a scowl.

"Dirtbag"

"Butthead"

"Cotton Candy head" He smirked. I snorted because he called her that because her hair is baby pink like cotton candy.

"Moron!"

She huffed and rolled her eyes at Ricky. Soon the attention moved to me. She was staring at me with so much curiousity as I was doing the same to her.

"Hi, i'm Sierra. I'm Jackson's sister" She smiled sweetly. Who's Jackson?

I smiled back and nodded my head at Ricky.

He sighed. Ha! He thinks he's tired of my silence, he's not the only one.

"Sierra, this is Valerie" He explained while I waved awkwardly.

Her eyes glazed over which met she was having a mental conversation and i'm sure it's with Ricky because his eyes did the same. I sighed and decided to look around while they talk about me while i'm RIGHT HERE!

>>>>>>

~Sierra~

'Who is she?' I asked Ricky while looking at this girl in front of me.

'She's my sister' He grunted out

'The one that got kidnapped when we were young?'

'Yeah. I'm surprised you don't recgonize her'

'What did Jackson say when you told him a rogue was brought onto lands?' I asked while turning to look at him.

He didn't respond, but his face gave him away.

'Asswipe! You didn't tell an Alpha that a rogue was coming on their lands?! What kind of pack member does that?!'

'Well, my bad! My sister, who I haven't seen since I was a kid, came back and was in danger. Sorry, but giving Jackson a recap wasn't on my mind!' He argued back.

'Well, tell me when he comes back because I want a front row seat to see your ass get handed to you' I smiled smuggly before turning to Valerie who looked really pale, all of a sudden. It looked really unhealthy.

"Goddamn it, Ricky?! If you're so worried about her then why didn't you feed her?!" I complained before whipping out the supplies to make her soup.

"Shut up" He grumbled.

He turned around to the fridge. Behind his back, I, quickly, turned on the stereo and started singing to the next song that played.

"I'M SICK OF FEELING LIKE THIS, GIRL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! YOU KEEP ON RUNNING AWAY! ONE MINUTE I'M EVERYTHING! NEXT MINUTE, YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR!" I sang while chuckling as Ricky jumped at the music. He turned to glare at me and flip me the bird.

I fake-gasped but still stuck my tongue at him.

Valerie chuckled at our actions, but soon spaced off again.

I heard the heavy footsteps coming towards us and turned around to see Joseph bursting into the kitchen.

His eyes were widened and he held an angry and worried expression. He muttered one word that had us all having the same expression as him.

"Rogues"

>>>>>>>>

~Ricky~

I growled at what Joseph said. "What do they want?!" I spat.

Joseph's eyes flickered to Valerie for a second before staring at me again. I understood his gesture.

'They know she's alive and back with us. They want her' Joseph explained in my mind.

'I WANT ALL PACK FIGHTERS IN FRONT OF THE PACK HOUSE, PREPARED FOR BATTLE! WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND ELDERS WILL GO TO THE SAFE HOUSE!' I ordered through pack link. Since Jackson isn't here, I have to take over the role as Alpha. I'm his beta and Joseph is his third.

"Sierra, I want you to take Valerie to the Safe House and stay there with her" I ordered sternly.

Sierra nodded her head and grabbed Valerie's hand before pulling her away. Valerie's face looked at me in confusion. I mouthed 'i'm sorry' to her.

Valerie didn't deserve this life. She deserves better. She's been sucked into this even before we were all born. I just wish there was a way to help her.

I met with the fighters in front of the Pack House. "I want four fighters to surround and protect the Safe House. Mindlink me if any rogues come near there, immediatly" I commanded. Instantly, four fighters started heading towards the house were the rest of the pack was.

"Ricky!" I turned to look at Joseph. "The rogues. They're already on our land!"

"Fighters!" I commanded. "Break into your groups and move out. Lead the rogues as far away from here as possible. Don't let them go"

'Ready?' Joseph asked.

'Let's kick some rogue's dirty ass!' I growled before shifting and heading toward the advancing rogues.

>>>>>>

Okay!

Wow.

This Sierra character? Pink hair and loud? She seems to be taunting towards Ricky.. Ship name, anyone? ;)

Rogues want Val?! What makes her special? Why can't she catch a break? SHE'S JUST A GIRL!! The horror!

omfg. I know you had to wait like forever for this update! Mega, Ultra, Super Rare, Honey Bunches of Sorry!

lol

Don't forget!

V O T E - C O M M E N T - I N B O X - F A N - other stuff? lol

P.s. I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries Fan Fictions! omg <3 like, I an't stop reading them.

Sooo.. As of right now, my library is mostly full of werewolf books & TVD Fanfics

okeeey. Byeeeee!