Big Brothers and Hospitals SUCK! (7)

I don't know if i'm the only one that noticed, but the Alpha doesn't have a name! I wanted your intake on a name for Valerie's mate! So think hard. Comment fast. The person who's name I like the most will:

~obviously have that name as the Alpha's name
~get a follow back from me
~get a dedication too!

Comment fast!

P.s. I love all your comments that you leave on the book! Your messages are amazing too! Thank you guys for reading my story ^___^

Enough from me... Here's the stuff you really want :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

~Valerie~

We walked through the mansion-like pack house until we made it into the immaculate kitchen. Alpha instructed us to sit on the stools that are next to the island.

"So, what do you guys want to eat?" Alpha asked.

'Brownies! I need something sweet. Oh! And I need water, my throat is so dry!' I revealed.

"Brownies and water" Dustin grumbled.

Alpha sighed at Dustin's attitude and went into the fridge. "Sweet! You are in luck! I think someone made brownies and saved them" Alpha beamed.

'And he just takes them like he owns the place' Dustin complained while rolling his eyes

'He's Alpha. Technically, he does own the place' I smiled.

He took out some brownies and poured us water before putting it in front of us. I looked at Dustin wearily as he took a bite of the brownie. His face lit up and he scarfed down his brownie. I picked my brownie up and took a bite out of it. I tasted delicious and I tried to swallow it, but it wouldn't go down.

'Where's the bathroom?' I asked while feeling something coming up instead of the brownie going down.

"Where's the bathroom?" Dustin voiced my thought while enjoying his brownie.

"Down the hall, the first door to the right" Alpha replied while looking at us curiously.

I nodded and hopped off the stool. I ran to the bathroom and yanked the door open. I opened the toilet and puked my guts out. It hurt too much to move my throat.

"Fuck!" I heard Dustin exclaim before he picked up my hair and rubbed my back.

When I finished, it felt like I puked my soul in that toilet. I looked into the bowl and saw blood.

"Did you just puke blood?" Dustin whispers.

I nodded my head and walked to the mirror. I looked and gasped at my reflection. My face was so pale! Well, I haven't eaten in days. My head was killing me as it pounded in my skull. I felt like a freak. My brother and mate probably think i'm diseased or something.

"Are you okay?" Dustin asked while holding me up. I couldn't stand up right because I lost my balance.

'Maybe I should see a doctor' Was the last thing I said before I collapsed in Dustin's arms and darkness swallowed me whole.

{A/N I was gonna stop here, but no one likes short chapters ;D}

I woke up to an all white room. My vision was slightly blurry. I could feel needles connecting to me through my arms. As my vision cleared, I could see Dustin and Alpha passed out on the uncomfortable chairs.

Reality kicked in:

I was in the hospital, again.

My head was pounding like a drum. It hurt to breathe. I still had my scarf around my neck injury, so no one can see it. I'm suprised no one saw it when I was in the dungeon.

I saw Dustin stirring in the chair.

'Dustin?'

'Hey! You're awake! Thank the lord!' He beamed.

'What happened?'

'You passed out after you threw up blood' He explained while his eyes grew softer.

'Why is the Alpha here?' I asked

'Well, for one he's your mate' Dustin said in a "duh" tone. 'Two, he felt concerned'

'Oh' I replied. I felt uncomfortable on this bed. 'Dustin, when can I leave this place?'

He looked away quickly. 'Doctors think you should stay here'

WHAT?!

'I wouldn't tell them about your injury until you woke up, so they wanted you to stay for observation' He explained.

'Can life stop sucking?!' I yelled in mindlink.

'You're the one that lets it suck!' Dustin sang while rolling his eyes at my behavior.

It's official:

Big brothers and Hospitals SUCK!