My Cell Master is My Mate (6)

Hey! I wanna say that I was soo happy when I read your comments of my story >:) Here ya go ...

~Valerie~

Right now, I was hating myself more than these guards. I just sat there and cried while two giant guards beat up my brother.

'Dustin! Please Dustin!' I cried.

I could tell someone opened the door, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Until a gorgeous man walked in front of the cell where the guards were beating my brother.

I didn't think he noticed me because I was hidden in the dark corner of my cell.

"ENOUGH!" The guy yelled to the guards who instantly stop fighting. They bowed their heads to the man in respect. It must be the Alpha.

"Alpha, we were just-" One of the guards started.

"Beating up our prisoners, I get it. You two just go, i'll handle things here" Alpha demanded.

Both guards shot us dirty smug looks before leaving.

"Alpha, I beg you that I just help my sister" Dustin begged.

"Where is she?" Alpha asked.

He pointed to my cell and Alpha looked into it.

"Val? Can you come out of the dark?" Dustin asked.

I stood up and had my arms folded across my chest. I still had my sports bra and training pants on from when I shifted back. I sighed and walked out of the darkness, just staring at the ground.

"Look at me" Alpha commanded.

I looked up slowly and noticed his deep, gray eyes already staring at me. I got lost in his eyes, but what he said made my world stop, even more.

"Mate" He whispered and he moved closer to my cell while I took a couple steps back.

"What's your name?" Alpha asked.

'Dustin, i'm scared' I revealed.

'It's okay. I can tell he won't hurt you like Father did, Val. No one would even think of hurting you like that ever again' Dustin countered.

"Her name is Valerie, dipshit" Dustin yelled to the Alpha.

He growled. "Was I talking to you, pup?"

"Well you should be. For a while, you are only going to hear my voice" Dustin smirked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Alpha spat.

'Dust, tell him. Stop playing around' I commanded while looking at my brother sternly.

"Well, you should know Valerie can't talk because of an incident" Dustin opened.

"What happened?" Alpha asked.

'Tell him, i'll tell him, when i'm ready' I answered.

"She said, she'll tell you, only when she's ready" Dustin revealed.

"Okay, I understand" Alpha sighed. The Alpha took a look at me again and noticed my tear stained cheeks.

"Why were you crying?" He asked.

"Well," Dustin started. "Ever since we've been down here for about two-three days, the guards have been total assholes to us"

"Is this true?" Alpha asked looking me.

I shrugged and nodded my head. Just then my stomach growled loudly, yet i'm sure I was the only one who heard.

'Dustin, can we get something to eat?!' I asked.

"Is there anything to eat? We're hungry" Dustin asked.

"Yes, of course" Alpha agreed.

He opened our cells and directed us to the pack house. I noticed the curious glances of a few pack memebers, but none were brave enough to ask. We walked up to a mansion that had people coming in and out of the door.

"Welcome to the Dark Knight Pack!" Alpha beamed while leading us inside.