Chapter 5: The Mini DSM member

Kommissar sits down on the couch and sighs.
"Hey Kommi. Mind watching Rosie for a few minutes? I've gotta go to the shop," Fitz said. The shop was about a ten minute drive from the DSM mansion. Kommissar nods.
Kommissar sits three year old Rosie on her knee. She had never admitted it to herself, but she was actually quite good with children.
"Aunty Kommi?" Rosie says sweetly.
"Yes love?" Kommissar replies.
"Mommy and Daddy said that you and uncle Pieter are going to get married."
"Nah. I'm not really into that kind of stuff,"
"Then they said rude words!" Rosie interrupts.
"...Go on."
"They said that you will pleasure uncle Pieter or something? Then they started kissing." She says.
Kommissar raised her brows.
"Is that so? Daddy's just jealous because I'm stronger than him." She winks and cuddles her. Rosie smiles.
Allie phoned Kommissar a few minutes later. Rosie was playing on her iPad and could hear what Allie was saying. Pieter had told Allie and Fitz that Kommissar was pregnant.
"Aunty Kommi you're pregnant?! So you have a baby in your stomach?!" Rosie lifts up her shirt. "But you still have like a ten pack like mommy and daddy and they're not pregnant."
Kommissar sighs. "Yes. I'm having a baby. But we're going to keep this a secret, okay? Only you and me can know about this or aunty Kommissar won't be able to be in DSM for a while. That can't happen, can it?"
"No! Never! You're my favourite person in DSM! is the baby a boy or girl?" She asks excitedly, looking at her stomach.
"I'm not sure yet. It's too early to tell. What would like it to be?"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Maybe a girl cause we could play with barbies. Or wait! A boy cause he can sing like daddy and uncle Pieter. Can I feel your stomach?" She crawls on top of Kommissar and puts her hands on her stomach. Kommissar chuckled softly.
"You can but the baby doesn't have arms or feet yet so I don't think you'll feel anything." She smiles and puts a piece of Rosie's hair that came in front of her face behind her ear.