Chapter 9: Boy Or Girl

Chapter 9: Boy or Girl
Pieter goes upstairs a few minutes later after he's calmed down. He goes into their room. Kommissar was lay on the bed, crying softly.
"Kommi I'm sorry okay baby?" He goes to her. She turns the other way.
"Piss off Pieter." She pouts, trying not to cry. Fitz makes him sleep on the sofa.
-
TIME SKIP SIX MONTHS DUN DUN NUN NUN NUN BAMA BUSH KAPA TUSH BABOOM BABOOM MACHOOOO (my beat box song)
-
Pieter and Kommissar were still together. They were still engaged. Kommissar was worried about having the baby. You could hardly tell she was pregnant. Kommissar watched DSM train with Rosie. Pieter came over and kissed Kommissar once they had finished.
"I wish you could train with us. It's more challenging when you teach the class," he says.
"Then let me train. Trust me, I'm fine. I could run a marathon if I wanted too. I feel fine. So does the baby or he would tell me by kicking my stomach again." She replies.
"He? How do you know it's a he?"
"I don't. Just guessing. What do you think the gender will be?" She asks him, rubbing his arms. He wraps his arms around her stomach.
"I don't mind. As long as they're related to my favourite person in the world. I hope they look like you because I wanna spend every minute with this child and when I can't see you, I want something to remind me of you. Plus it's gonna be cool having mini Krämers running around the training hall." He smiles and kisses her.
"Krämers? Oh no. No more kids after this. You put this in me." She says laughing, pointing at him.
The next day was the day of the second scan, where they would find out the gender. Kommissar bit her lip and looked at the baby on the screen, holding Pieters hand.
"So? Is it a boy or a girl?" Pieter says impatiently, wanting to know super bad.
"Congratulations." Said the doctor. "You're having a baby..."