Chapter 25: Pieters Birthday

Kommissar and Pieter argued for a while about him hitting Matilda. They go upstairs to bed.
"Kommi. I'm sorry, okay?" Says Pieter. He lays on the bed. She takes off her clothes, leaving her nickers on and crawls on top of him. She sits on him.
"I accept your apology, old man." She says smiling, kissing his neck.
He smiled slightly. "What changed your mood?"
"It's someone's birthday tomorrow. You'll probably be with the lads tomorrow night so I thought ild give you your main present now," she says, continuing to kiss him. He smirks and grabs her arse.
"I like the sound that." He says, talking dirty to her. She takes off his t-shirt and kisses down his stomach, unzipping his trousers. Henry comes in. Kommissar moves up and pulls the blanket over them.
"Henry, what are you doing?" She says.
"I just had a bad dream about the monsters again and they eated me."
"Henry, we're busy!" Says Pieter. Kommissar looks at Pieter before putting on her dressing gown and taking Henry back into his room, reading him a bedtime story. She came back a few minutes later and continued with Pieter.
The next morning, Henry and Matilda run into their room.
"Daddy! Wake up wake up its your birfday daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" They both jump on him. Him and Kommissar wake up. "Go and get daddy's presents mommy!" Says Matilda. Kommissar looks at Pieter and shakes her head before looking down, trying not to laugh. He smirks and nods slightly, knowing she had no clothes on.
"They're in that wardrobe their." Kommissar nods her head in the direction of the wardrobe. "Careful." She says as they get them out.
He opens them happily. The kids had made him some stuff. He also got a new laptop. The kids ran downstairs get him some chocolate for breakfast.
He gets on top of Kommissar and snogs her gently.
"Thanks for these baby." He says. She smiles.
"Thank the kids." She laughs softly. Fitz comes up with the kids.
"Hey guys. I'm going out for a bit with Rosie. Want me to take these guys?" Fitz said. He had Matilda in one arm and Henry in the other. Pieter nods.
"I would love you forever." He says, laughing. Fitz takes them out.