Chapter 27: Spoilt Brats

The next morning, Pieter and Kommissar woke up around the same time. He held her close from behind. He kissed her neck. She smiles.
"Morning baby." She says.
"Good morning beautiful."
She turns to face him. She draws patterns with her finger on his chest. He tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear. "You know, there's something I need to ask you," he says. She looks up at him.
"Remember when we got married?" He says.
"Yeah,"
"Well. We didn't go on our honeymoon because you were pregnant with Henry."
"I... Dunno Pieter I don't think now's a good time." She says.
"Now is a really good time. Fitz said he'll take the kids, I've booked Rio,"
"You know what? That sounds great. When are we going?" She smiles and nods.
"Next weekend?" He says.
Matilda comes in.
"Daddy, mommy I'm sorry about yesterday." Says Matilda, pouting like Pieter did.
"No Mati. We're still angry with you. You ruined daddy's birthday." Says Kommissar. Matilda climbs on Pieter.
"Daddy. I'm sorry. Okay?"
"No. It's not okay, Matilda. You upset me on my birthday. Out please." Says Pieter. She leans over him and plays on his phone. "No. That's my phone and you're grounded." He takes it off her. She slaps him.
"You don't deserve that phone! You're just an old man!" She snatches it back.
"You're just a brat." He doesn't let go of the phone.
"Give me your laptop or I'll tell everyone you beated me up."
"Stop threatening me!" He looks at Kommissar.
"That's right. You shouldn't threaten him. I'm going to ask you nicely to move before I move you." Says Kommissar. Matilda punches Kommissar and runs out. Kommissar shakes her head.
"Get ready to practice your dance solo Matilda!" Pieter calls.