Chatper 8: The Proposal

(Warning, violence involved)
-
Chapter 8: The Proposal.
-
Kommissar looks at Pieter strangely.
"Pieter.. What are you doing?" She says.
"Kommi. I love you more than anything in the world. I wanna be with you until I die. Please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He replies, tearing up. Kommissar starts tearing up.
"I.. Yes." She wipes her tears of joy and let's him slide the ring onto her finger.
They make out for a while Pieter starts singing to Kommissar.
Later on that night they go home and tell Fitz and Allie, who couldn't help but tell the rest of DSM.
Pieter and Kommissar sat on the sofa and watched the game while Pieter drank a couple of bottles. Kommissar lay on top of him, not feeling to good.
Pieter rubs her thigh. "What's wrong babe?" He asks.
"Nothing. I'm just not feeling well. I think you've had enough to drink now." She says, a little worried. He drinks more and laughs. She took the bottle off him. "That's not funny. You could die from drinking too much alcohol, you know. You drink every night and it's not good for your health." He snatched the bottle off her.
"Who do you think you are?" He was drunk. He pushes her off the sofa. She would never let anyone treat her that way, even if they weren't thinking straight. She punched him. He gets angry as he suffered with bad anger issues and fought back. They were physically fighting, hitting and pushing each other hard until Fitz came down and stopped the fight. Kommissar throws the ring at him and storms off upstairs.