Chapter 10: The Baby Krämer

-
Six months later.
-
It was 2:30am. Pieter was asleep, cuddled up to Kommissar. She slept lightly and had just closed her eyes before she feels a pain shoot through her stomach. She sits up quickly moans.
"Pieter. Pieter!" She shook him awake.
"You'll be fine after you've had a drink love." He mumbles tiredly. He thought she just had stomach pains.
"Pieter! My water broke." She holds her stomach. He opens an eye before realising. He shoots up and runs to the other side of the bed, panicking more than her. He helps her into the car.
They arrive at the hospital thirty minutes later. Two hours later, the baby was nearly born.
Kommissar squeezes Pieters hand tight.
"Pieter Krämer! I'm gonna kill you for this!" She screams.
"Come on darling. One more push." He replied, holding her hand with both of his. Kommissar had broke two of his fingers from squeezing his hand so hard. After one more long push, their baby girl was born. Pieter gives Kommissar a quick kiss and puts her hair up in a bobble for her before the midwife hands the baby to Kommissar.
Kommissar looks at the baby's gorgeous eyes and strokes her cheek softly. A few tears rolled down her eyes because of how happy she was.
"Hi baby. Welcome to the world." She smiles and kisses her forehead. She holds her for a short while before handing her to Pieter.
"Hi there gorgeous. So you're the kid that I've been wanting to meet my whole life. Well, you're lucky cause you have the best parents in the world. Especially your daddy." He winks. "I'm going to give you everything you want. And you and me, we're going to be best friends." He says. "You're so beautiful like your mother." He kisses her and stares at her beautiful face. "What are we naming her, Kommi?"
-
(COMMENT NAMES BELOW!)