Chapter 6: Celebrating

(Later on that night)
Fitz persuaded Pieter to have a few drinks in the basement with the other guys, celebrating him becoming a father. Allie lay on the couch with Rosie. Rosie couldn't sleep with all the noise.
"I'm gonna go and tell them to shut up. Rose, you wanna have cuddles with aunty Kommi?" Allie asks. Rosie nods and goes to her, lying on her chest.
Fitz gave Allie a few drinks and her and a few other girls stayed downstairs. Rosie still couldn't sleep.
"Aunty Kommi I can't sleep. Can we get ice cream?"
"It's two AM love. How about I braid your hair?" Kommissar braids her hair. She was good at doing hair as they practiced a lot for competitions. She put her hair in French plats.
"Fank you aunty Kommi. Can we get ice cream now?"
"I-uh... Okay fine. But you can't tell mommy and daddy. Okay?" She says softly, carrying her to the kitchen. She gives her the tub. Rosie looks at her strangely.
"You need to put it in a bowl silly. If I have that much I'll be sick." She says. Kommissar shrugs.
"How do you know how much you want? When you've had enough you can put the rest in the bin."
"Whoa! You're awesome aunty Kommi! Mommy and daddy never gived me this much ice cream before!" She dances while she eats it. Kommissar smiles slightly and cheers her on when she dances.