Chapter 13: Two Years Later

Chapter 13: Two years later.
-
(Skipped a couple of years because I have a lot going on this😂)
-
It was 12:00pm. DSM had an hours brake for lunch. Matilda was sat in her high chair, nearly falling asleep.
"Come on Mati. Eat your sandwich like a big girl. Daddy cut the crusts for you so you can eat all of it. No excuses." Pieter says, trying to feed her. She shakes her head.
"Pieter. She's shattered. Can't you see?" Kommissar says, getting a drink of juice for her.
Matilda's face falls on her plate and she falls asleep. Pieter wakes her up.
"Don't go to sleep baby. You have to train with DSM so you can be big and strong like mommy and daddy." Pieter says.
"For gods sake, Pieter." Says Kommissar. "It's too much for her. She couldn't care less about it. You have to be eighteen to be an official member of DSM so if she wants to in the future, she can. But I won't let you force her into doing things she doesn't want to do."
"It's for the best. Do you want a random stranger to take over DSM?" He asks.
"If it means that my daughter will live a happy life." She replies.
"Our daughter."
"Hmm.." She mumbles, picking her up. "Come here gorgeous. You wanna take a nap?" She took her into the lounge and watched kids programs with Matilda. Pieter came in and sat down.
"I'm sorry. I understand that I'm strict. I shouldn't be so hard on either of you," he says.
"It's fine. She's two. She probably doesn't care anyway." Kommissar said quietly. Matilda was asleep. Pieter carries her up to bed and Kommissar follows.
"You know.." Pieter hugs Kommissar slowly. "Fitz and Allie are taking training this afternoon. Maybe we could cuddle in bed for a while?" He kisses her neck. She pulls away.
"Well you stink and you have terrible sweat patches so may I suggest that you shower first?" They laugh a little.
"As long as you join me?" He says in a husky voice. Kommissar raised a brow but says yes.