Chapter 12: Night shifts

Chapter 12: Night Shifts.
-
Everyone runs up to Pieter, exited, wanting to see the baby. Pieter hands her around and gives Fitz the training plan for the day.
The baby started to cry.
"Awh baby." Pieter says, taking her off Fitz and holding her to his chest protectively. "Don't cry. Let daddy talk to uncle Fitz." He bounces her gently.
"Maybe she's hungry." Fitz suggests. Pieter puts his finger in her mouth.
"Here you go princess. Pretend that's a bottle." She moves her head back and thrashes around, causing him to nearly drop her. "Jeeeeeesus Christ... Don't tell mommy you nearly slipped out of my arms."
She cries. He finishes talking to Fitz before going back up to Kommisssar.
"There's my baby." Kommissar had finished in the shower. She puts her arms out to take Matilda. She instantly stops crying when Kommissar takes her.
"Look at them eyes," Pieter says. He stood behind them and put his arms around Kommissar.
"Does daddy wanna feed you while I put the bags away?" Says Kommissar.
"He sure does." Pieter replies.
They watched movies all day. It was 11:00pm. Matilda had just gone back to sleep again.
Kommissar and Pieter get into bed after removing all clothes except for underwear. Pieter cuddles up to Kommissar.
"Don't cuddle me so tight, love. I'm still sore," she says, re-positioning herself.
Matilda woke up again at 01:00am.
"I'll get her." Kommissar says tiredly. Pieter kisses her shoulder.
"No. You need your beauty sleep." He stands up and takes her downstairs to feed her.
A few guy members of DSM were in the kitchen watching football and drinking. They were drunk and offer Pieter a bottle.
"I can't. I have the baby." He says. She was crying because she wanted her bottle.
(WILL HE GET DRUNK OR BE A GOOD DADDY?!)