Chapter 21: Matilda's Birthday Party (Part 2)

A few hours later, almost everyone had left. It was just DSM in the house. Pieter and the guys drank a few more beers and once Kommissar put Henry in his cot downstairs she and a few other girls joined Pieter and his friends on the bouncy castle. It was 10pm. Matilda was eating left overs watching the adults on the bouncy castle.
"Kommi, do you want some?" Pieter was drunk. He asked offered some beer.
"No thanks," she says.
"Why? Being a wimp are we now?"
"No. I just don't want too drink tonight."
"Why?"
"Incase Henry wakes up. N-no Pieter I'm not drinking." She says. He pulled her close and snogged her. She put her arms around his neck and snogged him back, before pulling away.
Pieter bounced them gently.
"Pieter. Let go love," she says calmly.
"I'm stronger than you." He teases.
"No your not. I always rugby tackle you."
"Go on then. Fight fight fight." A member of DSM shouts.
They playfully rugby tackle each other before Kommissar pins him down and sits on him.
"Ohhhh I've got a boner!" Shouts Pieter, looking up to the sky.
"Pieter!" Kommissar glances at him. "Not in front of Mati." She says.
"Heard that! Daddy's got a boner! Daddy's got a boner! What's a boner daddy?" Says Matilda. Kommissar gets up. He explained it to Matilda.
"Pieter?! Shut your mouth. Don't you dare." Kommissar warns. She goes inside to get a drink. Matilda runs onto bouncy castle, jumping on Pieter.
"Ahh sh*t my d*ck." He says.
"Daddy! That's naughty words."
He gets up and starts bouncing with his friends, drinking more alcohol. Matilda was still on the bouncy castle. Pieter and his friends play fight and accidentally knock Matilda over. She starts crying.
"Daddy!" She cries and holds her arm.
"Shut the f*ck up. Your arms fine." Says Pieter.
"Daddy my arm hurts really bad! Can I have cuddles?"
Pieter punches her arm hard. "Now it hurts."
Kommissar was watching through the window. She picks up Matilda.
"Sort your self out!" She shouts, pointing at Pieter.
"Kommissar come here I wanna do stuff to you!" He shouts back. She puts Matilda on the sofa inside and goes back out. She punches Pieter in the face. He fights back. They full on attack each other before Kommissar kicks him too hard in the down below, causing him to give up.
"Don't even speak to me Pieter." She goes inside and helps Matilda, before taking Matilda up to Kommissar and Pieters room to sleep.