Chapter 29: Making Out

Matilda's friend Thomas came over. Kommissar made dinner.
Pieter sat with them and watched them from the kitchen table. Matilda and Thomas were on the couch.
Kommissar taps Pieter.
"Don't. Leave them be." She says. He scoffs.
"No. She's too young. I'm her father. It's not fair." He replies.
"Grow up, Pieter. Just accept the fact that SHE'S growing up. You're the one that wants to pull her out of school and if we're going to, I want her to have friends."
"She will. She has lots of friends. I don't want him to be one of them though!" He exclaimed. Kommissar rolls her eyes.
"Why don't you go outside and play soccer with Henry? You don't spend much time with him anymore. I'm sure he'd love some father, son time." Pieter nods.
"Good idea." He says, walking out to the back garden.
Kommissar sat on her laptop in the kitchen. She could see Matilda and Thomas making out. She was on top of him.
"Imagine if Pieter saw that that," Kommissar says quietly to herself.
"Saw what?" He came back in to get them a drink. He looks up.
"No." He says. "NO!" He grabs Matilda and throws her off Thomas before picking him up by his neck and pinning him against the wall, threatening him. Matilda cried. Kommissar got Pieter off him.
"Pieter what the hell are you doing?! Upstairs. Now!" Shouts Kommissar to him, giving him a little budge upstairs. Thomas hugged Matilda and calmed her down.