Chapter 26: Pieters Birthday (Part 2)

Fitz took the kids out. Kommissar and Pieter were busy together before Pieters phone rang. Kommissar answered it.
"Hello?" She said out of breath.
"Matilda. She's having a tantrum. She's sat in the road screaming 'rape' every time I touch her." Says Fitz down the phone. Kommissar sighed.
"Just pick her up and tell people your her uncle if anyone says anything." She says.
"I've tried. She punched me in the nose and it won't stop bleeding."
"Fine. I'm on my way." Kommissar rolls her eyes and gets dressed. Pieter was mad but went with her. They drive to her. Kommissar picks her up.
"You! You, young lady, are in big big trouble. You're not coming to daddy's meal tonight. You're going home, I'm taking all of your toys out of your room and you're going to bed. You can stay there all weekend." Says Kommissar, putting her in the car. Matilda screamed and cried loudly.
"F*cking hell shut up!" Says Pieter when they were in the car. Matilda stops crying and snuffles quietly.
"Don't you start, Pieter. Calm down and breathe, please." Says Kommissar.
When they got home, Kommissar sent Matilda to bed. Pieter and the guys sat on the sofa and drank, watching the game. Kommissar sat on Pieters knee. He had his hands down her pants and messed around.
"Relax." He said to her. He gave her a bottle of beer.
She wasn't sure wether to drink it but decided to do it as she was stressed. She had a couple more, where's Pieter had a lot more. Every other member of DSM danced and drank before going to bed.