Chapter 19: Presents

The next day, they got to go home.
{Two days later} -
It was Matilda's birthday. Kommissar was already awake, sitting on the bed feeding Henry. Pieter was sleeping next to them, lay on his stomach.
Matilda ran in their room. Kommissar pulled the duvet over Pieter so Matilda couldn't see his underwear. Matilda jumps on him.
"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! It's my birfday!" She shouts, bouncing on him.
Kommissar smiles at her and Pieter groans.
"Give us fifteen minutes love." Says Pieter tiredly.
"No! Now now now! Daddy I'm a big three now! Dada!" He stands up.
"I'm awake. I'm awake." He goes into the closet and pulls out a huge bag of presents.
"I'm sorry we didn't get you that much darling. We've been really busy with Henry," he says, feeling guilty.
She opens them and screams happily every time she opens a new one. They were mainly barbie dolls. There was a Hoverboard with her name on it, written in diamonds. There was also some clothes that cost a lot of money.
"Come downstairs baby," Pieter says too her. He picks her up and waits for Kommissar to stand up with henry.
When they got downstairs, DSM were there. There was a boat load of presents on the kitchen table and when she looked out the window, she saw a huge bouncy castle.