1

Michael

"Luke.." I whispered in the dark room.

He didn't say anything, so I moved over to him. It was hard to see, but I took his arms, and untied his wrists.

"I'll have to put them back on in the morning so we don't get in trouble, but I know they hurt." I said, setting the ropes on the ground.

He nodded, and I rubbed his rope-burned wrists. He laid his head on my shoulder as I did it.

Ive been here for about five months. Luke's been here about five years. He's never spoken to me, but it's obvious we have something. I love how shy Luke is, and he's constantly scooting closer to me, getting me to hold him.

Our actions speak louder than words ever will. We might be trapped in a room together with no way out, but Luke makes me happy.

I haven't heard the guys names who took us, but they only come in here to give us food, occasionally. They haven't done anything to me besides hit me a few times, but they take advantage of Luke so much that it pains me.

Mainly what they do is hit him, ra pe him, and not give him food for a couple days. He's really weak and skinny. He's struggling.

The only thing he wore was a pair of panties, and a pink crop top. He changed every day, but they usually put him in revealing, feminine clothes.

He started shivering, and I looked down, feeling the goosebumps that rose on his arms. I pulled him onto my lap, and pulled my flannel off. He brought his knees to my chest, and I wrapped it around him.

I kissed his forehead quickly as I held him. "Goodnight, beautiful. I'll wake you up." I said, and he nodded, laying down on my shoulder.