4

Michael

It has been a few days since Luke got beat up, and his lip has healed completely. They took him out of the room a few minutes ago, and I was waiting for him to get back.

We don't get to shower everyday, but today was the day we did. We got Sunday's, Tuesday's, and Fridays to shower.

When the door opened, I looked up, and saw Luke come in with only a pair of black panties on, and even though I loved his body, I knew he felt so insecure. His eyes were filled with tears, and he bit at his thumb nail.

I stood up, and picked up the freshly cleaned black sweatshirt they gave me, and put it over his body. He wiped his eyes, and hugged me tightly.

I pulled the hood up over his wet hair, and kissed his forehead.

He looked up at me, and I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He quickly took my face in both of his hands, and kissed my lips. I was a bit surprised, but I placed my hand on the back of his head, and kissed him back.

Once we both pulled away, he dragged me over to the mattress, and pushed me onto it. He's always been so shy, so this new behavior is really different.

He climbed on top of me, and kissed my lips. I held his small waist as he laid his body on top of mine.

He pulled back, and placed his forehead on mine, and smiled, staring into my eyes.

I love Luke. I love him more than anything, but I can't tell him that.

He hasn't said a word to me, and I know if I tell him I love him, it'll only hurt him because he can't say anything back.

Out of the blue, Luke's smile grew bigger, and his blue eyes got brighter, so I held him tighter.

"I love you." He said, and my jaw dropped.

That was the first time I got to hear Luke's voice. He sounded beautiful.

"I love you too, Luke, oh my gosh.." I said, and laughed a little.

I heard the door being unlocked, so he quickly got off of me.

A guy with a roll of duct tape came in, so Luke stood up.

"Why do you do that to him?" I asked as Luke held out his hands.

"Because he hates it." The guy said, and pulled the sweatshirt off of Luke's body. He taped his wrists together, and put duct tape over his mouth.

"You know, that really doesn't do any good. He never talks anyway.." I said, and he looked over at me and laughed.

"He's so weak isn't he?" The guy laughed, and Luke looked over at me.

"I never said that." I said, and crossed my arms.

"But you were thinking it." He said, and I shook my head. "No, actually I think he's quite strong." I said, and Luke's eyes were filled with hope.

"Whatever.." The guy sighed, and I smiled at Luke.

"Don't take that off. Usually we let it pass, but Tyler and Courtney are coming later." The guy said before shutting the door.

Luke walked over to me, and sat down on my lap.

Tyler and Courtney came by whenever they wanted to so they could take advantage of Luke. Luke hates it, but he's gotten used to it.

He brought his tied hands around my neck, and rested them there. He stretched up his neck and made a little sound. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, and he slumped down.

He tried again, but I still had no idea what he was doing.

"I don't know what you're trying to tell me." I said, and his face fell. I slowly removed the duct tape, and placed it on the bed beside us.

He leaned down, and kissed my neck once, and then came back up, stretching his neck upwards.

"You want me to kiss your neck?" I asked, and smirked. He blushed, and nodded as he looked up at me through his lashes.

I attached my lips to his neck, and he threw his head back, and sighed. I held his small waist, and traveled my lips up his neck, attempting to find his sweet spot.

A small sound escaped his mouth as I kissed just below his jaw. I smirked into his skin, and flipped us over, wanting to hear more of those sounds considering my time with Luke is usually silent.

I kissed his neck hungrily, and eventually sat up.

I took his tied hands, and took the duct tape off. "Listen, I don't care if they get mad, I'll take the blame, but-"

He cut me off by kissing me.

I gently laid him back down, but I didn't quit even as we heard the door being unlocked. We were too desperate for each other to pull away.

"Michael, go to the last room in the hall." Someone said, so I pulled away from Luke, and placed my hand on his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered