21

"I've gotta talk to you." Michael muttered, pulling Luke out of the kitchen into the living room.

"Ashton let me borrow his laptop." Michael mumbled, and opened it up, typing in the password.

"I'm not gonna yell, but I'm gonna give you once chance to explain what the hell this is." He said opening a folder with nude pictures of Luke and videos of him giving Ashton a blowjob in the car, and Luke riding him in the car when Ash forced him to moan.

"Oh my g- no no no it's not what it looks like." Luke whispered, standing up. He pulled out his phone, and started searching for the texts where he refused Ashton, but they were gone.

"Michael, I swear I was only doing it to protect you." Luke said.

"Protect me?! How are you gonna protect me by cheating on me with one of my best friends?! Please explain that to me!" Michael yelled standing up.

"He- He told me that if I told you he would hurt the both of us." Luke cried.

"Whatever. Get out." Michael spat.

"No. Michael, I can't go. I don't have anywhere else to go." Luke sobbed.

"Go to Ashton!" Michael yelled.

"He's been rapìng me, Michael!" Luke yelled.

"Seriously Luke, that's shouldn't be used as an excuse. That's a serious crime, and it's really insensitive that you would blame that on Ashton just because you're a whore. You literally called him daddy!" Michael said, and Luke shook his head.

He could literally feel his heart breaking inside of his chest.

"Get out now!" Michael yelled, so Luke grabbed his phone and ran out of the door.

He would not go to Ashton, so he just sat on the bench on the porch and cried.

Ashton videoed him. And took pictures of him. He knew Michael would find them and that's why he did it.

Ashton ruined Luke.