22

When Michael woke up, and went outside, he saw Luke sleeping on the bench.

He sighed, and sat down, pulling up Luke's head so it rested on Michael's lap instead of the wood.

He sighed, looking down at Luke's tear stained and puffy cheeks.

Michael just didn't understand. Luke has been sexually abused his whole life. Why would he use that as an excuse when it's such a sensitive topic?

"Michael?" Luke asked and sat up quickly.

"Why did you sleep out here? You could've gone to Ashton." Michael said, and Luke shook his head quickly.

"I didn't want to. I'm scared of him, Michael." Luke said, and Michael frowned.

"I'm gonna send you over there, okay? I'm gonna mic you, okay, and you get him to admit." Michael said, and Luke smiled.

"You believe me?" Luke asked.

"You have always been so trustworthy, and always so good to me, so until I find out the truth, I trust you."

-

Luke stomped into the living room of Ashton's house.

"Hey baby." Ashton said, and stood up, kissing Luke's cheek.

"Stop. I'm done letting you take advantage of me. You can hurt me all you want, but you can't hurt Michael." Luke spat.

"What are you talking about? I would never hurt you." Ashton said, and Luke's brows furrowed.

"Really? Than why would you ràpe me?' Luke asked.

"I've never done that! Why would you accuse me of something so awful?! Luke, you gave me your full consent every single time!" Ashton yelled.

"What? No! You-"

"You're unbelievable. I know what we're doing is wrong, and I know Michael's mad, but you don't have to throw me under the bus like that just to get yourself out of trouble." Ashton said, and Luke's jaw dropped.

Ashton pulled up Luke's shirt and covered the mic with his hand.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid, Luke?" Ashton snarled, and started to laugh.

Luke pulled back, and ran out of the house only to see Michael walking in.

"I can't believe you." Michael said, and put his finger on Luke's chest. "You are a manipulative, psychotic, pathological liar!" Michael yelled.

"You stay here, don't ever talk to me again! I'll leave your stuff on the porch, but don't you dare come in." Michael spat, walking back to the car.

Luke couldn't feel the air around him anymore as he collapsed, coming down onto the concrete.