17

"Michael?" Luke asked as his boyfriend walked out of the bathroom. Luke was sitting on the bed, and after what Ashton did, he knew he had to tell him.

"Yeah, babe?" Michael asked, and sat beside Luke. Luke crawled on his lap, and laid down on his shoulder.

"Can we please have the day to ourselves?" Luke asked.

"Ashton and Calum are gonna stay over until 3 and then we have the rest." Michael told him.

"Listen, about Ashton- I really, really don't want him here." Luke said, and looked up.

"I know what he said yesterday wasn't nice, but he's good. You just have to get used to him." Michael said, and Luke sighed as he got up, leaving Luke in the room alone.

Luke stayed in Michael's shirt and his socks, and walked downstairs.

"Good morning, Luke." Ashton said, and Luke sighed seeing the only seat left was beside him.

Luke sat down at the table beside Ashton, and Michael brought him a cup of tea.

"Thank you, baby." Luke whispered, kissing Michael's lips.

Once Michael walked around to the other side of the table and sat down, Luke felt a hand on his thigh. He tried to scoot away, but Ashton stayed there. He didn't want to swat at Ashton's hand, drawing attention to it.

Once Ashton's hand slipped under Luke's panties, the blonde boy stood up, walking into the kitchen.

He sat down the tea, and then walked up to the guest room. He kept his clothes in here. Usually he would just wear Michael's, but he felt weird wearing his boyfriends clothes when Ashton did that stuff to him.

Luke stripped down until he was completely nude, except for his socks.

He heard a camera click, so he whipped around, seeing Ashton smirking at him, right before he took another.

Ashton shut the door, and before Luke could get his underwear on, Ashton had Luke up on the dresser.

"Mmm, you look so pretty, baby. Want my fingers? Want my fingers inside you, baby?" Ashton asked into Luke's neck, and Luke quickly shook his head.

"If you yell, or if I find out that you told Michael, I will hurt you, and him." Ashton said, and Luke felt his eyes fill up with tears.

He sighed, and leaned his head back, not wanting tears to fall from his eyes.

"Now are you gonna let me do it, or am I gonna have to force you?" Ashton asked.

Luke sighed, and whimpered.

"Perfect." Ashton whispered.