19

'Hey baby (; come over right now'

Luke cringed at the text he received from Ashton.

'No' he replied.

'Fine, I'll be over in a few minutes. Calum and Michael are at the movies until 8 anyway. We've got a few hours. I expect you to be ready when I get there.'

Luke sighed, and threw his phone down.

He would do anything to protect Michael from this monster.

He quickly got an idea, and picked his phone back up.

He clicked on Michael's contact.

'Can you please come home? I feel awful. Like I'm gonna pass out.'

He wasn't lying when he sent that to Michael. He felt physically sick at the thought of Ashton.

'We just got into the theater. Is everything okay?' Michael replied.

He was going to reply but he felt a hand on his waist.

"Sick, huh? Maybe I can make you feel better." Ashton whispered into Luke's neck.

He grabbed Luke's phone.

"Never mind, everything is okay now. I just felt a little dizzy for a second. I'll see you later, love you x." Ashton read as he typed.

"Let's just get this over with." Luke spat.

"You're not gonna put up a fight? Don't get me wrong, I love this side of you, but feisty Luke was so much more fun," Ashton smirked.

"When I find a way out of this-"

"Like what? You have no proof, you have nobody you can tell." Ashton said, and Luke glared.

"Cmon, baby, time is limited." Ashton said, and pulled Luke down towards the basement stairs.

"What? Where are we going?" Luke asked.

"You're pretty, but you can't be trusted. How do I know there aren't any cameras set up? I doubt you put any in the basement stairwell," Ashton said, and smiled.

Luke sighed, and Ashton closed the doors to the stairs, shutting off the light too.

"I hate you."

-

"I'm home!" Michael yelled as he walked into the door.

"In the kitchen!" Luke called back.

Luke finished doing the dishes as Michael walked in.

He felt Michael hug his waist, so he sighed in relief, feeling so safe in his arms.

"What's this?" Michael asked, poking at the hickey Ashton left on Luke's shoulder.

"I- earlier when I felt dizzy, I fell onto the door frame thing, and hit my shoulder on it." Luke said softly.

"Aw. Are you feeling better?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded.

"Good, anyway, I uh, I wanted to talk to you about something." Michael said softly.

"Okay, cmon." Luke said, and led him to the living room. Luke sat with his legs pulled up to his chest. Michael scooted closer to him, and placed his hand on his leg.

"Look, I was thinking, maybe it's time that we, you know, start thinking about getting closer. We don't have to do anything, but I just love you so much, and I wanna be as close as possible with you." Michael said softly.

Luke was flattered, but he knew he couldn't.

"Michael, I'm glad you told me this, and I love you so much. I want to be that close to you. I want to be able to be intimate with you, but I just am not ready. Im so sorry-" Michael cut off Luke who already had tears falling from his eyes. He wanted to be close with Michael without having to think about Ashton.

"Luke, baby, shh. It's okay. Don't cry. You're okay," Michael said, pulling Luke into his lap. He placed his hand on the back of Luke's head, and shushed his crying.

"I didn't want to make you upset, all I was trying to say is that whenever you're ready, I'm ready too. We don't have to do anything." Michael told him, and Luke nodded.

"I love you more than anything you know? You're the only person I've ever loved, and the only person I will ever love." Luke whispered, pressing his forehead to Michael's.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so so so much."