15

The next morning when Luke woke up, he wanted to surprise Michael.

Michael wasn't in the room, so Luke picked out a light pink skirt that he bought, and a plain white shirt.

He put on his clothes, and brushed his teeth after washing his face.

He smiled at himself in the mirror before running down the stairs.

"Mikey! Look-"

He stopped when he saw two boys he didn't know sitting in the living room with Michael as they played video games.

"Hold on Luke.." Michael mumbled, focusing on the tv.

One of them looked back at me, and then looked forward again.

"Is that the one that was kidnapped too?" He asked. "You guys have such a romantic love story. Guess that explains why you left me for him.." The guy said.

"Shut up, Ashton. We weren't even together." Michael laughed.

Luke was a little confused and disappointed. Michael said it was only gonna be the two of them since Michael had a few days off.

Once the game ended, Luke was still standing there.

Michael turned around, and his eyes widened.

"Luke, you look so beautiful." Michael whispered, causing the blonde to smile, and run over, sitting on Michael's lap. He kissed Michael's cheek, and smiled again.

"Hey Luke? Can you go put a frozen pizza in the oven?" Michael asked, and Luke nodded.

He ran into the kitchen and did exactly what he was told.

"Nice, Michael. You found a bitch that obeys." Ashton said, so Luke's jaw dropped. He really did not like this Ashton guy.

"Hey, don't call him that." Michael said, but was laughing at what Ashton said.

"Whatever. How good does he fuck?"

"Dude, chill. We haven't don't anything like that yet." Michael said, and laughed a little.

Luke was so distracted by the comments being made that he reached into the oven without a glove on, burning his hand so bad.

Luke yelled out in pain, so Michael ran into the kitchen with Ashton and Calum running behind him.

"Luke?! Are you stupid? You can't grab in there-"

"I fucking know!" Luke yelled angrily, holding his hand to his shirt.

Luke let tears fall over his cheeks at the pain he was feeling.

Michael picked Luke up and sat him on the counter, pressing a wet rag to his hand.

"Hey guys, go ahead and set up the movie, I'll be in there in a second." Michael said and they nodded.

Once it was just them, Luke laid his head on Michael's shoulder.

"I was too distracted listening to you and Ashton talk that I didn't realize what I was doing." Luke whispered.

Michael kissed Luke's forehead and sighed. "I know Ashton's a little...disrespectful at times, but he's a good guy." Michael said, so Luke nodded.

"Oh, and I don't think I got the chance to tell you, but you look beautiful in your skirt."