16

"Hey Luke? What are you doing up?" He heard a voice ask as he walked into the kitchen. It was a little past 3 a.m.

He turned around to see Ashton.

"Oh. I just can't sleep. I wanted to make tea." Luke whispered, and Ashton nodded.

He sat on a bar stool, and looked Luke's body up and down. Ashton wanted him.

He was wearing Michael's shirt that came down past his bum with a pair of thigh high socks. Ashton thought that was sexy.

"You look really hot." Ashton said softly, so Luke's eyes widened as he turned around.

"Um. Thank you." Luke said, and threw the empty box away, nervously walking back to the stove. He felt a little uncomfortable.

Ashton stood up, and walked over to Luke, standing behind him.

Luke jumped when he felt a hand on his bum.

"S-Stop. Only Michael's allowed to touch me there." Luke whispered, trying to step away but Ashton pulled him back by his waist.

"Listen Luke, I can make you feel like Michael never has. He doesn't have to know." Ashton whispered, his lips lingering near Luke's neck.

"Please get away from me." Luke whispered.

"Cmon, baby, he will never know. We can go to the spare room right over there, and we can be really quiet..." Ashton muttered, his voice trailing off.

"If you stop touching my butt, and let me go right now, I won't tell Michael about any of this." Luke bargained.

"Kiss me first. Just once." Ashton laughed.

"No." Luke spat.

"It can be on the cheek, baby. Whatever you want. Then I'll let you go." Ashton said.

Luke sighed and turned off the stove. He didn't care about the tea anymore.

He turned around, and leaned in for Ashton's cheek, but Ashton grabbed his face, slamming their lips together.

Luke quickly pulled back and pushed him off roughly. "You're disgusting." He spat before taking off out of the kitchen.