25

Luke hummed in content as Michael ran his hand down his back as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"You are so beautiful." Michael whispered, looking down at the blonde boy who laid on his chest, the blanket pulled over his waist.

"You deserve to be treated like a princess and nothing less." Michael whispered. He didn't care that Luke was asleep, he had to say it. Luke was an angel and for someone as twisted as Ashton to try and take away his happiness makes Michael furious.

Michael spent so long trying to get Luke to feel comfortable and happy, but Ashton tore that down. He scared Luke.

Just earlier when they got home, Luke freaked out just thinking about what Ashton had done to them. He almost made Luke lose Michael.

It took forever for Michael to get Luke to calm down, and now here he was, asleep in his arms, where he should've been the whole time.

"I love you." He whispered, feeling his eyes fill up with tears.

He has never loved someone as much as he has loved Luke, and that's scary to him, but he knows he needs him.

Michael felt awful for not being able to protect Luke from Ashton, but Luke was trying to keep Michael safe which hurt Michael even more, knowing that Luke put himself in an awful position for Michael. Luke didn't have to hurt himself like that.

But Luke's heart and mind was in a good place. He wanted to stop Ashton from hurting Michael. He would rather suffer than see Michael in pain.

Some would say that they were perfect for each other.