14

Luke smiled when he saw Michael was still asleep.

He hopped up out of bed, and ran down the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and pulled out two frozen waffles that he made Michael buy. He put them in the toaster and ran outside, picking every dandelion he could find.

He ran back inside, only to see Michael pulling the waffles out of the toaster.

"Hey! You ruined the surprise!" Luke whined.

"Sorry babe." Michael laughed, pulling out a chair out for Luke.

"It's okay. I got you flowers." Luke said, and handed them to Michael, causing Michael to smile. Sure it was childish, but that's something that made Luke so adorable.

"You are the cutest thing ever." Michael said, and wrapped his arm around Luke's neck, pulling him close to kiss his forehead.

They sat down at the table, and Michael fixed his waffle the way he wanted it, and Luke just ate his plain.

"Guess what?" Michael said, and looked over to Luke.

"What?" Luke asked very softly.

"I don't have to go anywhere today or tomorrow, so it's just me and you.." Michael mumbled, standing up to press his lips to Luke's neck playfully. Luke giggled, and turned his head to the side because it tickled a little.

"I love you," Luke laughed.

"I love you too."

-

"Michael!" Luke yelled, and Michael came running to the living room.

He noticed the scared look on Luke's face, so he looked around, but saw nothing.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Michael asked, so Luke stood up, and ran over to Michael, hugging him tightly.

"I keep getting a weird feeling that someone's here, and I keep hearing noises, and I'm scared." Luke whispered, hiding in Michael's chest.

"Baby, it's okay. When we were being questioned they said this would happen. You're just being paranoid." Michael said, but still held Luke close.

Luke nodded, but he still felt anxious. He knows Michael's right, but he can't help it.

"Come here." Michael said, and walked Luke over to the couch. Luke laid between Michael's legs with his head on his chest.

Michael turned on the tv, and switched it to adventure time, knowing Luke really likes it.