9

Michael

I opened my eyes and squinted at the sun coming through the blinds.

I looked over, and saw Luke smiling at me.

"Hey. I know it's overdue, and I'm not making it special in any way, but you look so fucking good and I want you to be mine." I whispered, and he smiled, nodding quickly.

"Before I make you mine, I want you to tell me how much you love me." I said, and his smile faded. "I know it's a lot of pressure on you, but I want to know you want this just as much as I do." I said, and he sat up. He crawled over and sat on my lap, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I-I-I want this more than you know, Michael. I've never felt this way for anybody, and I know I don't say a lot, but I need you. You have no idea how much I love you. You make me feel safe." He said, and sat up, looking me in the eyes.

I saw tears filling up his blue eyes, and it broke my heart, even though I'm assuming they were happy tears.

"You make me feel so happy. Everyday we were stuck with those horrible people, you made me smile. You made me forget about what a scary situation I was in, and you made me feel safe. And I love you so much for that." He said, and wiped his eyes.

I smiled at him, and kissed his forehead.

"Mine.." I whispered, and took his hand.

"Mine.." He mouthed, and held my hand with both of his.

-

I felt Luke tug on my sleeve as I walked him through the mall.

I looked back at him, and he looked up at me with the most adorable, innocent expression. He wanted something, and I knew it.

I brought him here because he doesn't have any clothes, and I want him to find stuff he wants.

I have a big inheritance from my grandma who passed away, I have edited several books, and I make money from editing blogs and videos for people who are willing to pay. I'm not rich, but I've got enough to spoil Luke with all the stuff he wants today. I barely spend money on stuff for myself, except for food, so I have so much extra money that I want him to use.

"What store?" I asked, and a blush covered his cheeks as he pointed to PINK by Victoria's Secret. I smiled at him, and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the store.

He got in there, and I could tell he was shy.

"You want me to wait for you?" I asked, and he nodded quickly, turning around so our chests were touching. "Don't worry, I'll sit on that bench over there. Take your time, and spend all you want. Today is about you." I said, and kissed his forehead, handing him my card.

I walked over to the bench, and sat down beside another guy. He looked like he was in his mid twenties.

"Waiting on your girlfriend too?" He asked, and I laughed. "My boyfriend actually, but he loves dressing up all pretty and stuff.." I said, and he nodded. "..him. Right there." I said, and pointed to Luke as he nodded at something a lady told him.

I saw a few guys walk up behind him, and cross their arms, smirking. Me and the man watched to see what exactly was happening until one put his hand on Luke's shoulder and spun him around.

Both me and the man got up, and walked into the store quickly.

"You need to get out of here, dude. You little fa-"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you." The guy said as I pulled Luke to the side to get away from them. He hid behind me, but I told him to stay there while I walked up to the guys.

"Don't ever lay your hand on my boyfriend like that again. He wasn't doing anything to bother you, so you should mind your own business, and let him live without you degrading him." I said, and they both rolled their eyes, and scoffed, but walked away.

"You did good." The man said, and patted my back. I smiled, but I didn't need recognition like that. It was my job as Luke's boyfriend to stand up for him.

I turned around, and Luke ran over to me, and hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of his head, and rubbed his back softly.

"I'm almost ready to go.." He whispered, and I nodded, letting him go.

He picked up a basket filled with stuff he didn't want me to see yet, so I just went and sat back on the bench, keeping an eye on him.

-

"Thank you so much." Luke whispered as I crawled in the bed beside him. "You're welcome, babe." I said softly, and kissed his lips.

"I love you. And, what you did for me was amazing." He told me, and smiled, kissing me again.

"I wasn't gonna let him talk to you like that. You deserve better."