24

Michael stood outside on Ashton's porch and quickly called the police, giving the address.

Once the door was opened, he could hear Luke's muffled cries.

"So pretty.." He heard Ashton's twisted voice say.

He walked into the living room, and ran up behind Ashton, dragging him to the ground.

"You sick bastard!" Michael yelled as he continuously hit Ashton over and over.

The door busted open, and Michael was quickly pulled off of Ashton. The picked them both up, and cuffed Ashton, letting Michael untie Luke.

Luke jumped up, and kissed Michael quickly.

He held Luke so close and tight that he was sure Luke would never get away.

"I love you." Michael whispered in his ear, and Luke smiled into Michael's shoulder.

"I love you too." Luke said, hugging Michael equally as tight.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." Michael cried, holding onto Luke.

"It's okay, Michael. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the first time it happened, but the last thing I wanted was for you to get hurt. I'm so sorry." Luke sobbed.

"Don't you ever do something for me if it means putting yourself in danger. I love you for it, but he did something so awful to you. You should've told me." Michael whispered, finding it hard to catch his breath.

"I tried to, but he was so good at manipulating me that it was too late, and when I thought you left for good, I didn't even try to fight back anymore." Luke cried, holding his hand on the back of Michael's head.

"I'm never letting you go again." Michael said as Luke wiped away his tears.

"You're always saving me, Michael Clifford."