23

"Look, just shut up, and help me! I really don't like you both, but I still care about him. Lay him on the couch-"

"I'm awake." Luke muttered and got out of Ashton's arms, still feeling a little dizzy.

"Luke, lay down." Michael said, but Luke shook his head.

"I'm coming home." He said, and looked at Michael.

"No, you're not." Michael spat.

"Michael, I should've told you when it first happened, but he threatened to hurt me, but more importantly he said he was gonna hurt you. Until I found out a way to get out of it, I had to do what he said to protect you. You've always, always protected me, and it was my turn to keep you safe. I thought I was doing the right thing. Please don't make me stay here." Luke sobbed.

"I'll talk to you later, Luke."

-

"Told you that you would be all mine soon." Ashton smirked.

Luke pulled on the ropes around his wrist.

"All mine.." He repeated, stroking Luke's cheek, wiping the tears that poured down.

He wanted to scream but the tape on his mouth restricted him. He wanted to be home in Michael's arms. That's the only place he felt safe.

He couldn't be mad at Michael though. He didn't know what he was putting Luke through.

Luke felt a slap come across his face, and he looked up at Ashton.

"You thought Michael would believe you. That's funny." Ashton laughed, but Luke didn't show him any kind of emotion.

-

"You dumb bitch. You thought you could beat me? Whose the one getting beaten now?" Michael heard through the speaker in his car.

Luke never took the mic off.

"Now that Michael's out of the picture. You belong to me. I can rapè you all I want, and nobody's even gonna listen to you."

Michael quickly did a u turn, and sped off.