20

Luke stepped into Ashton's car one day while Michael was at work. The windows were so tinted that nobody could see in, and he hated that.

Ashton started driving and Luke wanted to throw himself through the windshield if it meant getting away from him.

He drove Luke to a deserted parking lot, and parked.

"Do your thing, baby. Can't believe that soon you're gonna be all mine," he said, and Luke looked over at him.

"What did you just say?" Luke asked.

"I mean, as in for now. Like in approximately thirty seconds you're gonna be bouncing on my dick," Ashton said, and smirked.

"I will never be yours." Luke said as he stripped his clothes off.

"Moan for me this time, baby. Call me daddy while you ride me, baby. Mmm, tell me how good I am." Ashton breathed, unzipping his pants, letting his erection free, coating it with lube, and a condom.

"No." Luke said disgusted.

"Do it, or tomorrow when I hang out with Michael I'll fill his drink with laxatives." Ashton said, and smirked.

Luke sighed, and sunk down on Ashton.

He started bouncing up and down, moaning loudly even though it was awful.

"Dirty talk." Ashton whispered.

"Mm. Daddy you feel so good. Feel so good in me." He moaned and rolled his eyes, thankfully he was facing away from Ashton.

He went faster, wanting to get Ashton off as fast as possible.

"Your cock feels so good in me! So big! Wanna make you cum." Luke moaned, starting to feel sick at the feeling of Ashton inside of him.

He clenched and rode Ashton faster, feeling Ashton shoot out into the condom.

"Thank goodness." Luke mumbled, getting off of Ashton.

He sat in the seat and put on his clothes while Ashton started to drive.

"Suck me off, baby." Ashton whispered.

"Are you kidding?" Luke asked, looking down to see Ashton hard again.

He threw the condom out of the window and Luke sighed, going down on Ashton as he drove him home, where he belongs.