Chapter35-What am i gonna do?

SHAWNS POV

"Stand up straight nigga! Act like you got some sense." I said sternly, holding scrappy by the arm and dragging him out of the van. He had a paper bag covering his head and hands tied behind his back. I ordered my boys to hold him still while I went around the other side of the van to open Beys door for her.

She was sitting in the front just staring at the graveyard in front of her. It's been years since she was here, and since then so much has happened.

"Hey, you good?" I asked her softly. She Just nodded. "You can always stay in the van Bey. I'll stay with you."

"No. I need this." She turned and looked me. "We both do."

I nodded and held my hand out so I could help her out of her car. Once she was out I closed the door and we started leading the way. When we got there, I pulled the bag off of scrappys head and bey and I stood either side of him.

Here lies Mathew Knowles.
Husband. Brother. Father of 2.
Always in our hearts.

I didn't even look at the man in the middle of us. I would have sympathy for him normally, but the trouble he and his father caused me and my family cancelled it all out.

Beyoncés half brother. Solanges Childs uncle. The man that had to die for my relationship to live was the person that started the feud that took over my life.

"No. No this... This can't be.." Scrappy said from beside me.

"Hes been laying here for over 3 years. I killed him my self. Funny thing is I didn't even know. He was buying from me and didn't pay and that's why he died. I had no idea he was the top dawg to y'all niggas."

"You... You... Killed my father."

"He killed mine too." Beyoncé interjected. I swallowed hard. I watched as she got a sharpie out of her pocket and walked up to his tombstone. She crossed out the 2 in father of 2 and drew a three next to it. She stood back and bit her lip.

"You're my...sister?"

"We have the same father yes. But I'm not your family."

"And Solange is.."

"Your little sister who's pregnant from a man you let rape her while you watched."

His face was covered in silent tears as he looked at the grave. Bey was just emotionless, staring into space.

"Just kill me man." Was the words scrappy said to break the silence. "I'll leave y'all alone. Just kill me. I wanna be with my old man."

"Believe me, y'all gon see each other in hell one day. Just not today." He turned to me and frowned.

"What is going on?" I pulled his wallet out of my pocket and pulled out the picture I found in it earlier that day.

"This your baby?" I said showing him the passport photo of a little girl. He nodded frantically.

"Yo if you hurt her I swear to God-!"

"Shut up nigga. I'm not you, I don't kill women or children." He clenched his jaw and looked at me. All I saw in his bruised face was Jadas dead body. I had punch him a couple times.