Chapter5

BEYS POV

I opened my eyes sleepily and saw nothing but blue sky. I smiled and stretched, glad to be awoken by beautiful scenery. I was feeling super happy until I sat up and all the memories must have flooded during the time I sat up because I suddenly wasn't so happy anymore. I remembered my dad's death, Shawns responsibility in it, the fact that shawn nearly killed me and is now technically holding me hostage in his run from the authorities. shawn. I saw him sitting uncomfortably in the front seat of the BMW we had been in for 13 hours, with his head on the window ledge and his feet dangling out of the car. It was super cold and I noticed that shawn was only wearing a shirt. I looked Around the car for his jacket until I realised I was wearing it. I know damn well I didn't go to sleep with this on. Shawn must have put it on me during the night.

I still don't know how I feel about this guy. I mean he literally killed my dad, kidnapped me, and is now on the run with guess who? Oh yeah, ME. However with all that being said, I am physically incapable of feeling any sort of hatred or even resentment towards him. Was it because he saved my life? Was it because he was cute and had a great body? Was it because he is so protective and his voice is so deep and raspy and he gives amazing hugs and he always smells so damn good and...WHAT THE FUCK!? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN. I have nothing but love for him even after all he has put me through. I mean I guess the things he did wasn't his fault, it's his job. He's a outlaw. I'm a good girl. The classic unfortunate mix. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by shawn.

"Beyoncé?" He said in a cute tired voice.

"Hey. You sleep good?"

"Actually, no. My neck hurts like a bitch and I'm freezing." He said sitting up and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You want your coat back?" I asked.

"No it's ok you keep it. We should probably start driving. The cabin isn't that far from here."

I got in the passenger seat And checked my phone. I had over 100 missed calls, all from Solange, Kelly and My Mom. I was about them back when shawn grabbed my phone and threw it out the window.

"SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Beyoncé the whole of America is looking for us. If you call them the police will probably track you down."

"*fake crying* but my phone-"

"I'll buy you a knew one later."

***

We finally reached the cabin and it was by a skiing resort on the mountain. We walked in and Shawn immediately ran over the thermostat an turned it up. He must be freezing considering I had his coat on and I'm cold. He got some blankets from the cupboard and we both sat on the sofa underneath them. I sat between his legs and rested my back on his front. He rested his hands on my thighs and rubbed them softly. I know it's a little forward, but we were freezing our assess off and cuddling him made me warmer. We sat there in silence for a while.

"So what now carter? I mean everyone is looking for us so it's not like we can just go skiing. And I need to change clothes at some point." I said breaking the silence.

"Bey, do you know where we are?"

"No? Why what's wrong?"

"We are in Canada. Our case wasn't that big so they probably won't know about us here."

"WE'RE IN CANADA? I've always wanted to come here. Maybe we should go skiing tomorrow. I have enough money to get some clothes i don't know about you."

"I own this cabin bey all my clothes are upstairs." He said. When did he start calling me bey? I don't know but I like it.

SHAWNS POV