Chapter13

BEYS POV

So I'm just sitting here with my boyfriend, after the funeral of my father, most my family and friends hate me, and shawn just decided to tell me now that he has a daughter. I don't really know how to feel. First and foremost I am pissed, because he has only just told me. That is the type of thing you tell someone from the get go. You know "hey listen before we get into a relationship, I thought I should probably tell you I am a father."

Shawn is sitting in front of me looking at me waiting for a response. To be honest I don't know what he wants me to say, This is very sudden.

"Bey?" I looked at him and shook my head.

"When did you see her last?" I said plainly.

"Uh, about a week before we met. I don't see her as much as I want to because Jada doesn't like her being around me. She scared imma rub off on her."

"Okay I'm presuming Jada is the mother. So the last time you saw your daughter was 2 months ago?" Shawn gave me a guilty look and bit his lip. "I can't believe you Shawn. Really I can't. Why would you tell me now? I can't with you."

"Beyoncé Im sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't really think it was important."

"Not important?! Shawn, that is your flesh and blood! How could you just forget to tell me something like that?" Again he was silent. I sighed. "What's her name? Where does she live? You're not one of those dead beat dads are you?"

"No I am not a dead beat dad! I love my daughter more than anyone walking on the face of the earth. How could you even ask me that Beyoncé!?" His voiced raised which made me flinch. He looked angry and I knew he was when he called me by my full first name. He sucked his teeth and shook his head at me.

"I never said you were a dead beat, I asked if you were! The fuck you yelling at me for!?

"I'm just pissed that you think I'm the type of guy that would just abandon his kid like that. It's like you don't fucking know me at all! If you really loved me, we wouldn't be having this conversation!" He spat.

"Shawn, fuck you! You're the one who has been hiding this from me throughout this whole relationship! So don't play the 'if you loved me card.'" He
rolled his eyes.

"I never really noticed how much of a bitch you are." He mumbled thinking he slick. I have him that look and he looked at me with a worried face.

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to."

"God you're an asshole!" I placed my hands on his chest and shoved him with all my power.

"Bey, c'mon baby I didn't mean it I just-" I waved him off and chuckled at how he went from calling me out of my name to calling me baby. That's bullshit.

SHAWNS POV

Bey slapped her hands on thighs and sucked her teeth. She then stood up and started to walk upstairs. Obviously I followed her. She eventually stopped and went into the bedroom, locking the door behind her. This was the reaction I was dreading but expecting. I know I shouldn't have called her out of her name but she just got me so fucking mad! How dare she imply I don't take care of my daughter! Anyway, beyonce always forgets I got keys to every door. I reached up above the door frame and grabbed the key.

"Babe please don't be mad at me.." No reply. I stuck the key in the hole and opened it up. She was sitting there on the bed, in nothing but one of my button up shirts, the buttons weren't done up revealing her black laced bra. And obviously, no panties with her legs wide open to kingdom come. I stepped inside and walked over to her. Her eyes never left her phone. This was what she did when she was mad at me. Act sexier than usual, get me horny as fuck, then act stubborn and push me away. I laid down on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I watched as she flicked through her contacts until she found the name "BabyLove💕", the contact picture was the two of us. She went onto edit and changed my name to "asshole". I chuckled and held her tighter. She turned to face me and our eyes locked onto eachothers. Suddenly I felt my phone slide out of my back pocket. Bey unlocked it and changed her contact name from "Queen💜🔫" to "Bitch." She then pushed both our phones, and me, off the bed, turned around and shut her eyes. I climbed back up onto my feet.

"Bae why you always gotta do that?"

"Do what" Beyoncé said dryly. I climbed onto the bed and ontop of her.

"Act all sexy and then block me off. You act as if I won't rape you."

"It's not rape if there is contribution on both parts." A smile ran across my face and I moved beys hand to my cheek and rubbed my face on the palm of her hand. She blushed and moved her head to the side.

"Ooh baby I love it when you talk lawyer to me." She laughed as I kissed her neck. I stopped and looked into her eyes. "You're the most beautiful woman in the whole world you know that?"

"I wouldn't say that.."

"But I would." She blushed again. "Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Aaliyah. I was wro-"

"Aaliyah? That's her name?"

"Yeah. Aaliyah." She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Shawn, Jada and Aaliyah. Sounds like the perfect little family to me. Why didn't you stay with Jada?"

"Because I didn't love her. Plus when Aaliyah was born, I was 18 and she was 16. When her parents found out, they kicked her out. I offered for her to stay with me but she refused, because she resented me. So I bought her a house and told her to call me for what she needed for the pregnancy. Jada is a little bitch and I regret ever having sex with her, I mean she doesn't even let me see my child! I miss my baby, bey." I laid on her stomach and she rubbed my head.

"Shawn, let's go see her now. I would love to meet her."

"Bey, Jada won't let me in to see her. She has brainwashed my daughter and now she doesn't even call me daddy anymore. She calls me Shawn when her mother's around. When she's not she'll prolly call me dad.." I huffed as I thought about how much I would love to be in my baby girls life. I have only seen her about 8 times. I always see her on her birthday, some christmas's, odd moments when Jada isn't around. I want her back. There was sadness and silence among us for about 5 minutes before Beyoncé patted my back.

"Baby, get your shoes on. We are going to see your daughter." I smiled and crawled back up to bey and flipped us over so that she was sitting on me. The dim light complemented her hourglass figure.

"Oh so I'm baby again am I?" She leaned over me and kissed my lips.

"Yeah I guess. But you call me bitch one more time and I will fuck you up, okay?" I nodded. "You always gon be my baby. Even if my baby got a baby."

"Hopefully one day you and I will have a baby." She raised an eyebrow.

"Uh uh boo. You gotta wife me and get outta breaking the law first. Ain't nobody having no baby out of wedlock. Gotta pin you down and cuff you first."

"You already got me pinned down and cuffed anyway. As much as I wish I could leave and let you have a life free of law evading and runaways, I could never do that. I love you too much." She smiled and pecked my lips again. A peck slowly depend into a passionate tongue down, which was somehow followed by Beyoncé screaming my name. After we did our thing and cleaned our mess, we both got dressed and headed out to the house that I bought my baby and baby mama.

****
That was a really short and shitty chapter and I'm very sorry. Goodnight baes 😘

Anyway I change the name of this story so please don't get confused.

Please comment and vote.

I might update again tomorrow maybe if I feel like it.

-surfboartstyles💎🔫

"