Chapter11

BEYS POV

I opened my eyes to see An empty space were shawn should be. A sigh left my mouth as I knew where he was. Selling drugs. I sat up and my eyes scanned the room for anything I could throw on my naked body before going to check on solo. I looked over the the dresser and saw a note. I picked it up and grinned. It read..

**Good morning sexy thang.

Thank you for last night my love,I got a perfect view of what I can proudly call mine.

I just needed to quickly go out to run the corner before patrol hours so I should probably be back by lunch. If you get hungry, which you prolly will, before I'm back then there is cash in my sock drawer so buy you and solange some pizza or sumn.

Anyway, please call me when you wake up because I want to hear your beautiful voice.

I love you.

-shawn. **

I shook my head and chuckled. I picked up my phone and dialled the number I knew now off by heart. He picked up after the first ring.

"Why hello my lovely girlfriend."

"Good morning baby."

"You sleep good?"

"Yeah did you" I grumbled as I yawned.

"Actually yes. You had your naked ass laying on me all through the night so I slept great." I sucked my teeth and he laughed. "How's baby girl?"

"She's aight. Still sleep. You gon be back soon?"

"Yeah I shouldn't be long just got one more customer I'm waiting on. Why, you miss me?" I could tell he was raising his eyebrows.

"Yes I miss you. I didn't even see you when I woke up and I hate waking up to an empty bed. when you get back I better get some serious love."

"I'm sorry baby. It's just my job is-"

"Just leave it babe. I'll talk to you later, okay?" He sighed.

"Okay. I'll see you later bey. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up just as solange stumbled into the room with NASTY bed head. She was holding her phone in her hand staring at it, and then back at me. She sat on the end of the bed and sighed.

"You gotta do it solo. He's no good for you." She swallowed hard and a tear dropped from her eye. After a brief silence and the sounds of iPhone keys, solange said hello into the phone.

SOLOS POV

"Hey Baby."

"Hey Chris." I said dryly.

"Uh oh. I know that voice. What's the matter?" Is he really asking me this? After he was planning on turning on me yesterday?

"Chris.. I... I" Beyoncé gave me a pleading look with a side of puppy dog eyes. That's when I felt shawns hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he smiled at me. Beyoncé ran up to him and dived on him, showering him in hugs and kisses. Really not the best scene while I'm breaking up with my boyfriend. When they had finished they stood facing me with his arms around her.

"Solange... If you're about to do what I think you're going to do, please don't. I lo-"

"No Chris please don't make this harder than it is. We need to be separate and it's for the best."

"Solange if that nigga and your bitch ass sister is the reason you're doing this-"

"Excuse me, don't you dare all her out of her name! And his name is Shawn." Shawn and bey gave me a 'well done' look and I sighed. "Chris, I have to go. Have a nice life."

"I'm not giving up on you solange." I just hung up the phone as I heard him yell. Shawn and bey both hugged me as I cried.

*2 hours later. Beyoncé dropped solange home and told her mama she was at her house. Shawn and Beyoncé are currently cuddling on the couch while shawn plays grand theft autoV*

BEYS POV

I laid there watching shawn slay this bad ass game. I could never get past the jewellery store robbery. Obviously shawn knows what he's doing because this is his life. I was getting bored of watching him so I started to sigh and I climbed on top of him. I laid on his chest and stuck my ass out so it was in the way of the TV screen. He moved his head from side to side avoiding contact it.

"Bey can you get your ass out of my face" I sat up on him and took his controller. I turned around on him and completed the mission he had been stuck on for the whole morning. I then threw the controller on the table and switched off the TV. When I looked at shawn I smiled proudly at his amazed face.

"Now leave your stupid game and love me." He held onto my hips and I kissed him hard.

"But my game is more important than your ugly ass ew" I gasped and pouted. I rolled off of his lap and walked away from him and sat on the lazy boy chair. He walked over to me, i covered my face attempting to hide my flexing dimple. He grabbed a blanket, picked me up put me next him holding me. He snuggled under the blanket, resting his head on my boobs and wrapping his arms around me. I let my hand fall around him and slightly smiled.

"I'm just kidding bey. No-one is more important than you."

"You better stay thinking that because I ain't going anywhere for a long time."

"that's what I like to hear."