Chapter20- You've changed.

*4 months later*

BEYS POV

I was awoken in the middle of the night by somebody rubbing and tickling my stomach, while laying on me. It must have been early in the am because it was still dark out side. I couldn't think of who it could be, because I doubt shawn would come home. I looked down at to my surprise, it actually was shawn. He actually managed to come home.

"Shawn get off my stomach I'm trying to sleep." I pushed his head down but he just stopped at my panties and chuckled. I know that chuckle and I was all to familiar with it. He's drunk.

"Mmmm haa! You always pushin on my heaaaad ain't you babyyyy?" He slurred as he kissed my cat through my underwear.

"Get off now! There is a perfect good bed in the guest room. Or a couch down in the other room."

"Noooooo! I want to stay in here and sleep with you! We neverrrr sleep togetherr." I sucked my teeth and sat up so that shawn was laying on the bed and off me. I flicked on the bed side lamp and noticed the clock read 5:27.

"Are you going to leave or what?"

"Or what."

"Stop being difficult shawn."

"Stop being difficult shawn." He mocked in a high pitched voice. I shook my head and walked away into the guest room.

After finally getting comfortable in the guest bed, I started to hear mumbling, humming and thumping outside the door. It sounded like shawn was out there fighting somebody.

I walked out there and saw him stumbling toward Aaliyah's room. My Babygirl was sleep and his loud ass was going to wake her up if I didn't do something. I grabbed Shawns arm and pulled him into the guest room.

"Oh so nowww you want me to sleep you!" He whispered to me as I laid him on the bed. Like he was a child, I pulled his jeans off from the ankles and left his shirt and pants on. I slid the blanket over him and tucked him in. As I turned to leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"You not finna give daddy a kiss goodnight?" I rolled my eyes.

"No. Go to sleep." He whined and pulled me on top of him. We fell chest to chest and he held my head down near his ear.

"I need you..." The scent of alcohol in his breath covered my ear in warmth.

"Shawn please not tonight. I'm so tired." He sucked his teeth and shoved me off him and onto the floor. I stood up and held my ribs where I had fallen. Fucking asshole really hurt me, now his dumb ass just gon turn over and go to sleep.

"Bastard." I whispered as I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. My tired legs managed to drag my tired body back to the main bedroom where I had originally started. It didn't take me long to melt into the mattress and drifting off to sleep knowing everyone was fine. I managed to get a good hour before there was a knock at the door.

Spoke too soon.

"bey?" Aaliyah walked towards me rubbing her eyes and sniffing.

"Liyah, you should be sleeping."

"I can't! Daddy keeps screaming and crying and it's scaring me."

When she said that I shot up like a bullet. I told Aaliyah to stay in my room and not to move, before I ran into shawn room. He was on the floor with his face in the carpet, sobbing and Holding his ribs.

"Baby what's wrong?!" I crouch down beside him and pulled his to sit against the wall. "Shawn what's wrong?" I could tell he was trying to hold it all back by biting his lip.