Chapter29 Preview.

BEYS POV

"Ahhhhhh Shawnn Fuckk.." I moaned as My hands pressedt firmly on my mans chest and I rockedt back and forth on him. I was nearing my climax, as the moans flew out of my mouth like water. Looking down at shawn, he was biting his lip and holding onto my breasts as I sped up and started to bounce. Soon I felt liquid being released and I looked down to see it sliding on to shawn.

"Damn Bey.." Shawn moaned licking his lips. I smirked and sped up my bouncing as he pushed his hips upwards, going deeper into me. Finally his load shot into me, causing him to let out a breath. I did the same and collapsed on his chest in pure exhaustion. Shawn rubbed his hands up and down my back, as I caught my breath. I hadn't even moved enough to pull him out, so I was still accommodating his Dick inside of me.

"I love you girl." He whispered, hugging me and pushing my boobs into his chest. We had been fucking all damn night, about 7 hours it must have been, and every part of me was tired. I used the last of my energy to kiss his lip and stare at him, letting him know I love him too.

Laid my head down on his chest and started to drift off to sleep.

**

Maybe 2 or 3 hours laters, I was awoken by Shawns phone ringing. I sat up with him still inside of me, and slapped his chest lightly as I grabbed the phone.

"Shawn, baby your phones ringing." He sat up and I spread my legs around him, pushed my knees on the bed and pulled my body away from him, hissing in pain as his thick member exited me. I looked up at him and he kissed me, still holding his ringing phone.

"Answer your phone baby." I giggled while straddling him. He put hand on my thigh as he slid the finger that was last night in side of me, across the screen.

"Hello good morning." Screaming was to be heard on the other side and Shawns face suddenly went pale and he broke eye contact with me.

"What's going on?" He didn't answer. Instead He moved me off of him and franticly starting dressing himself.

"Are you still there?" He asked into the phone. Again crying was the response. "Okay...I-I'm on my way... Just stay there."

He put his phone down and started putting his shoes on. I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him again where he was going, to which he again did not reply.

"Baby say something yore scaring me."

"Get dressed as fast as you can and meet me in the car." Was the last thing he said before leaving me naked and alone. I was so concerned and confused about this whole situation, I just wanted to know what was happening. So I put on my matching grey Alexander wang/H&M collection leggings and cropped long sleeved shirt. I slid into my white New balance shoes. My last step was grabbing my gum and phone, then running out to the car.

Shawn had just put the foot down when I got into the car. I hadn't even shut the door properly yet before he sped off.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on now?!" He tightened his grip on the steering wheel and clenched his jaw in frustration.

"Jada called. Somebody picked Aaliyah up from daycare"

"Someone who.."

"Someone wearing Blue and Black."

That was when my whole world came crashing down.

***
ooooooooooo wats gwanin??????¿¿¿

This was just a lil preview for the next chapter because I felt like it. The mini sex scene at the beginning was extremely unnecessary but hey ho.

I don't usually do this, but because I know y'all want to know what happens next..

30+ votes & 10+ comments for the next one :)))))

I'm so mean lol

-ss