Chapter3

BEYS POV

So it's been a month since the whole "shawn" thing, and I must say I did a pretty good job at getting over him. When I told Kelly, Michelle and solo, they said it was probably just a fling crush type of thing. I guess it was just the element of surprise that hit me when I saw how much he defied what I stereotyped him to be like.

Tonight the girls are coming round because I just finished my college semester. Yeah that's right, I can now officially be a nurse. To think that I don't have to worry about any of that anymore makes me happy as the sun. I have an interview on Monday for a hospital place about 5 minutes from my house. I guess I'm a little nervous but at the moment I am just focused on having a good ass time with my girls and getting high as shit.

SHAWNS POV

I lay there in my bed panting after I finished with this hoe. I forget her name but he ugly as shit. I ain't really care tho I am a man with needs.

"Yo Brandi you Tryna leave my boy will be back in a bit"

"Uhm my name is Monica"

"Yeah whatever girl just get yo stuff and make your way." I said. She sucked her teeth and left.

I haven't out in the streets for about a month now. Since I shot M and then the incident with Beyoncé went down, the cops have been to damn close to me. They been investigating M's death and they already suspect it's me. I just gotta lay low until they hop off.

With regards to Beyoncé? Course I still think about her man. She's the most beautiful thing I ever seen. But clearly she didn't feel the same. No big deal though it was prolly for the best.

Tonight I'm finna get back on the streets. Not the usual crack though, only some weed. It's about 6:30pm now so I'm bout to get my shit and head out.

BEYS POV

"THUTHUUU" solange screamed

"hey girls!" I yelled back. We all shared a group hug and went into the front room. We sat down on the couch and I flicked on the news.

"Police working on the shooting that took place around a month ago, have identified the victim and the suspect." This was the shooting I witnessed. I can't believe they are on shawns track. I hope he doesn't get hurt. I focused back on the TV. "The body was that of 60 year old family man Matthew Knowles."

I froze. My whole world fell apart around me. I looked over to solange who was already bawling. Our father went on a Buisness trip around 3 months ago and told us he wouldn't be back for a while. Him and my mother were on the brink of divorce and me and him didn't have the best relationship, but he was still my daddy. Suddenly, something came to my realisation.

Shawn did this. Shawn shot my father.

Still without having said a word, I let a tears roll down my cheek as I grabbed my jacket and got in the car. I roughly remember where shawn lives and I intend to take care of some things.

I pulled up to a large house with a BMW In driveway. I knew I was in the right place because shawn took me home in that car. I knocked on the door loudly three times and waited. No answer. I knocked again harder and louder. Still no answer. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and pushed the guy infront of me. He looked shocked as I continued to throw missing punches and kicks.

JAYS POV

Beyoncé kept trying to beat my ass and I kept dodging her. She got a slap or two but her hands are like butter. She started to get tired and she threw her last punch and broke down in tears, falling to her knees. I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up and went into the house. I put her on the sofa and she just cried. I sat next to her as she cried. A rub on the back turned into a arm round the shoulder, and soon enough i found my self holding beyonce while she wept.

It was about 25 minutes before she stopped crying. When did she just looked at me with sorrow and devastation.

"Beyoncé, please tell me what's wrong." She suddenly snatched away from me and started pushing me again.

"You fucking killed my father that's what's wrong you peice of shit!" She spat.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to put my hand on your shoulder but she snatched away from me.

"Remember how we met shawn? You threatened to kill me because I saw you kill a man. THAT MAN WAS MY DAD SHAWN." She said as she started crying again.

"Beyoncé I.."

"No. No. Don't say shit. I should of turned you in sooner." She then walked out the door. I am in such deep shit. I followed her outside as she was about the get in her car I aggressively pushed her against it.

"You can't go to the police." I said in a gruff voice.

"And why the hell not?" She said getting a little nervous. I chuckled slightly.

"Because I will kill you first." I threatened. I can't go to jail now.

"Do it then! Shoot me shawn! Shoot me with the same weapon you used to shoot my father. I fucking dare you!" She yelled in my face. I just stood there. I could never hurt a woman, much less beyonce. "Exactly. You ain't gon do nuthin." She said. It was then that I threw her over my shoulder and ran into the house. I went into the guest bedroom and put her on the bed, aggressively, but gently at the same time. I quickly ran out and locked the door behind me. I heard banging on the door as I held my head in my hands.

"Yeah that's it shawn. Just kidnap me. That will make this problem go away. Fucking asshole." She spat. I will admit it, those words hurt me.

All I wanted to do was apologise to beyonce and make it up to her. But that wasn't finna happen.

"Beyoncé I'm sorry! I really am and I wish I could take this all back. If I knew he was your dad, I wouldn't have done it. Please beyonce I'm sorry!" I pleaded from the other side of the door. I could here sobbing and sniffing.

"Just leave me alone shawn." She said through the door.

Man I really fucked up.

***
Vote+comment

-surfboartstyles 💎🔫