Chapter21- Too Many Mistakes.

BEYS POV

I walked into the house to see shawn standing in front of the dining room table, with a bunch of roses in his hand. I dropped my purse and took off my shoes and sunglasses, before making my way over him. It was the. That I realised the table was covered in decorative cloth with a luxury looking dinner on top. I smile and shook my head at how full of shit this boy is.

"These are for you." He smiled handing me the roses. I put them on the counter in the kitchen. After that, Shawn pulled out my chair and pointed to it, motioning for me to sit down.

I did as he said and shawn took a seat across from me. I said a quick prayer and started eating my lobster and mashed potato. There was no way I was forgiving shawn tonight, but I was going to make the most of this bomb ass food.

"So bey.." He looked up at me as a guy in a suit came over and poured some wine in to my glass. I thanked him and looked at shawn for the first time.

"Yes."

"I think we need to talk about us. I need to apologise. I have been unfaithful and I have been generally a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry baby." I raised my eyebrows at him and wiped the side of my mouth.

"Well, at least you admitted it." I picked up my cutlery again and started eating.

"Admitted what?"

"That you're an unfaithful bastard." He chuckled and nodded, dropping his head.

We spent the rest of the dinner in a slightly awkward silence. Until shawn spoke up.

"You wanna see the desert menu?" He held it towards me and I took it from him.

Upon opening it, I simply found a necklace and a note saying:

Dear Beyoncé,

I understand if you don't forgive me. I understand if you leave me. I understand if you hate me and never want to see me again, but please just take my apology and hear me out.

I love you

-SC

"Bey?" I looked up at him, finishing reading the note and holding the necklace in my hand. "What is it going to take for me to get you back?"

"I don't know shawn." I whispered frustratedly but quickly got my cool back. I reminded myself that I promised I wouldn't get worked up on this. He's not worth it. "Look, I don't trust you, nor will I soon or possibly ever trust you. For the last few months I have just been your personal sex toy and mothered your daughter, and you have fucked me over in return. I am done with your bullshit, I'm done with this relationship and I'm done with you! So no, there is not something that you can do to fix "us"." With that I sat back took a sip of my wine, before marching away from him.

SHAWNS POV

I grunted and held my head in my hands as bey stormed off. This is going to be a hell of a challenge to get her back. I got up off the table and asked the guy I hired to clear off the table while I went to bey. I found her sitting on the couch watching Real Housewives of Orange County. I sat next to and rubbed my hands over my head.

"W-what do you want me to do bey?"

"I want you to leave me alone."

"Well that's not going to happen so what else do you want me to do? I will do whatever you want. Your wish is my command."

"There is nothing your capable of doing that I can't do myself. I don't need you and I think I made that pretty clear. Now you can run along and go holla one of them hoes I know you got." I sighed and moved towards her, noticing she was still clutching on to the necklace.