Epilogue

BEYS POV

Shawn and I walked into the house, him carrying one kid and me carrying another, just not in the same way.

"Daddy can I go and play now?" Our 4 year old son asked Shawn.

"The house is empty Kyrell what you gon play with?" He replied with a hand on my shoulder, gently rubbing it

"I'm gonna go in the back yard. There's a swings." I say Shawn about to nod with his dumb ass so I spoke before he could.

"Little boy what happened last time you was on the swings by yourself?" He scrunched up his face.

"I fell off."

"And?"

"Broke my elbow.."

"And?"

"Kicked daddy in the head." He giggled with a boyish grin on his face. Shawn shook his head and smirked.

"I'm glad you find kicking me in the head funny because I sure as hell didn't." He picked him up and hung him upside over his shoulder before running into the back yard. I rolled my eyes because now I gotta take my fat ass into the garden with them because I know they're gonna do some dumb sh¡t.

As predicted, by the time I got into the back yard and walked through it, Shawn was already throwing Kyrell in the pool.

"Shawn! What are you doing he's not wearing his swimming shorts!" I yelled at him as he walked towards me laughing.

"He'll be alright, he can swim." He bent down and kissed my lips long and hard before sliding behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

He gently spun us around to face our new home and started rubbing on my large 7 month belly.

"This is it baby. This is our future." He kissed my neck a few times.

"Yeah. I still can't believe we got the house. How did you outbid a damn movie producer?"

"Because the alias I used to bid what a record producer, and music beats movies anyway." He tickled my waist and I giggled, squirming around. I turned around and held his hands while looking in his eyes.

"I love you so much." He smiled and kissed me hands.

"I love you more my queen.. Matter of fact..." He pulled his phone out and started videoing me. I immediately his my swollen fat face from the camera. Ever since we left the life behind us and started a family, Shawn has been documenting everything. Says he making new memories.