Chapter4

BEYS POV

I woke confused and hungry as fuck. I sat up sheepishly and looked around. A frown quickly smothered my face when I realised where I was and what had happened. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Shawn walked in looking sexy as always. However he no longer was in my good books considering he killed my dad. I could have ran out of the room, but the look on Shawn's face was so innocent like a little kid, I just wanted to cuddle him and kiss him and... BEYONCÉ WHAT THE FUCK HOE?!?! THIS NIGGA KILLED YO DADDY HE AINT NO BAE.

"Morning" he said as he closed the door behind him. I grunted but my eyes lit up and I did a double take when I saw he had Popeyes in his hand. He handed it to me and sat on the end of the bed.

"I don't want your food." I lied. The chorus of "the worst" by jhene Aiko started playing in my head.

"Please eat Beyoncé." He pleaded giving me the puppy eyes. It wasn't as effective as it was a month ago, but I still gave in.

"If you insist.." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Listen, about your dad..."

"Shawn, just leave it. I can't believe I'm saying this but, *sigh* I forgive you,

SHAWNS POV

"You what?!" I asked a little shocked.

"I said I forgive you! Don't make me say it again or I will end up changing my mind. I slept on it and I guess it wasn't really your fault. It's just business." She sighed again.

"Bey I ain't know you for long but I know you gonna make someone real happy one day you know that." I smiled and moved closer putting my hand around her shoulder. I was a little sad because that someone prolly won't be me.

"Thanks Shawn. In fact I have a date tonight."

"A WHAT?!" I yelled in shocked and disappointment. I took my hand from around her shoulder.

"A date..you know, dinner cuddles, maybe a kiss. What's wrong wichu?"

"I don't like him" I said. She can't have a boyfriend, that's...she's.. Ah shit. I mean we ain't married so she can do what she wants. But still ain't nobody letting her go on that date.

"What does it matter to you? You ain't even know me."

"It matters to me because I want you!" I accidentally let those words pour out of my mouth. There was an awkward silence for a minute before either one of us spoke up again. I needed to get her away from me before I get her caught up in my bullshit.

BEYS POV

When Shawn said those words, I was honestly scared. I mean I like him, but there is no way I'm getting involved with him. I have a bright future ahead of me and I wasn't about to let love get in the way. I am a smart girl with my priorities set. Shawn finally broke the silence and put his hand on my thigh. I flinched at his touch a little and he sent chills down my spine. He makes me nervous, but the good kind of nervous. He sighed, as he probably felt my body tense up.

"Listen Beyoncé, I know this is awkward for you and I don't normally go this deep, but I have already put you through so much bullshit and I don't want to see you get hurt. That's the reason I am so distant from you, if I get to close to you, you will get hurt. And even though I don't know you, I care about you. A lot. I don't want to see you get hurt." He said looking into my eyes.

"Shawn I don't know what to say. I like you a lot but I think it's in both of our best interests that we keep this relationship and friendship. Agreed?" Is asked him. I put my pinky out towards him. He took his hand off my thigh and our pinky fingers Intwined.