Chapter15

BEYS POV

I pulled my car over next to a ratchet ass block of apartments near the bridge. Shawn is around here somewhere, but for all I know so is the person who stabbed him is here too. I rummaged through the glove compartment and grabbed Shawns emergency pistol. Shit, I don't even know if this is loaded. I threw it into my pants and jumped out of the car. My heart was beating at 100 miles per hour as I ran under the bridge.

He's not here.

I felt my whole world crumble around me. What in the hell am I going to do without him? Suddenly, I heard a huge groan. I don't know if I imagined it, but I sure as hell wasn't taking any chances. I reluctantly pulled out the gun and walked over one of the pillars holding the bridge up. I stood my back against the pillar and took a deep Breath with the gun against my chest. I took it off the safety clip and moved to the other side of pillar. Laying there, bleeding from the leg, was an ugly looking ass nigga that was definitely not shawn. However, the first thing I noticed was a blue bandana tied around his head. Without thinking, I assumed he had something to do with this attack on Shawn, I lunged toward him and he held the gun against his chest. Tears continued to stream down my face as he held his trembling hands in the air in defeat.

"W-where is Shawn?!"

"Listen calm do-"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE" I pushed the gun into his chest harder and he yelled in pain.

"He walked over the beach and started walking down it! I don't know I swear!"

"Where are the people that hurt him? Who hurt you?"

"I-I don't know where they went! They ran off in a van and told me I keep watch of Him in case he woke up! Then he took my knife and stabbed me in the leg. The last thing I remember was him taking my phone and running off.." I sighed and my head fell to the floor. I hit the guy in the head with the gun, causing him to black out, then took off towards the beach.

***
After hours of walking, running and crawling down the beach, there was still no sign of Shawn. How far can a half dead guy possibly get? My body was going into exhaustion mode, as the sun was only just rising. I collapsed against a big rock, and held my head in my hands. God, I feel so guilty. I know this isn't even remotely my fault, but I just feel like I could have prevented this.

"Please God help me.." I whispered to myself. I looked at the gun in my hand and pulled out the magazine.

3 rounds

The thought slipped by me but I quickly dismissed it. I can't just end my life like this, It's not what shawn would want.

I closed my eye and just cried. I cried and wept and everything inbetween, as I replayed my time with shawn like a movie. All of a sudden, I heard shuffling beside me, and then a hand on my thigh. My breathing rapidly increased as my eyes followed the hand up to the persons head.

Thank The Lord.

He pulled his head onto my lap and looked up at me. I was so overwhelmed with emotions I was struggling to functions. I laid on the floor and kneeled over his pale, limp body.

"Oh my god Shawn.." A tear fell from my eye and I pressed a soft kiss on his big lip. They weren't warm and juicy as usual, but cold and dry. He slightly kissed back and grabbed my hand. We stared at eachothers eyes, unaware of anything around us. From the moment I met him I always get Lost in his eyes.

I snapped back into reality and realised I needed to help shawn, his breathing was uneven and wheezy. Nothing broke me more than seeing shawn so weak and helpless. He started to sit up against the rock and he pressed a hand against an open wound on his chest.