Chapter7

BEYS POV

I told him. I finally told him. Last night was the best night of my life. Shawn put it on me better than any man could have. But what now? What if he wakes up and doesn't want to take this thing seriously? Then I will be fucked. I love shawn and there's nothing more to it, I mean hell; I even wrote a damn song. But he will never know. I just can't help but worry about the words that will come out of the mouth when he wakes up. I just hope that mouth don't give hurt me because lord knows it wasn't hurting me last night. ((What that mouf do😏))

We are currently Laying in bed, shawn being the big spoon. We are both booty hole ass necked and my ass is on his junk. I can tell shawn is starting to wake up because I can feel him rising. I learnt yesterday that he does that a lot. After he reached his highest, he started to wake up.

SHAWNS POV

I opened my eyes and have them some time to adjust to their surroundings. That's when I looked down and I remembered last night. I felt a smile swim across my face as I recalled the events that took place.

It was last night that I realised I don't want anymore fuck and ducks. I want Beyoncé. I would love to build this thing with her and from her, entirely sober, speech last night, I think we does too. Of course there will be problems regarding my job and her family, but what they don't know can't hurt them right? I looked and beys hair falling on her face and swept it out the way. I then started printing kisses all over her face to wake her up. She groaned a little but I knew she was awake because she brought her hand up to my face. She turned around to face me, as I still held her in a close embrace. She looked a little down and worried and I knew why. I smiled through a long, loving and passionate kiss.

"Hi" she said in a cute tired voice

"Hey." I replied pecking her on the lips. She slithered away from me and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over and grabbed her from the waist behind. I dragged her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. I showered her in kisses only a queen deserves, also making sure to leave a couple hickeys marking what's mine.

"I love you Beyoncé"

"I love you too shawn." I pecked her lips twice. "How are we going to do this?"

"Do what" I buried my face in her neck and went back to kisses "this? Or this? Or... This" I said bringing my love back up to her mouth.

"*giggles* no Shawn. How are we going to make this relationship work? I love you and I want to be with you, but your job I-" she began. I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers.

"I don't know baby, I really don't. But I need you and I would do anything for you. No matter what we go through, I will always put you first. That's a promise."

"And I promise to do whatever you need or want me to do. Shawn, I don't know what to tell my family. They are probably worried sick! If I tell them about us they will flip out." I could tell bey was stressed out about this. I sat her up and placed her in between my legs. I kissed her neck and started massaging her shoulders. She put her hands on my thighs as I moved mine down to hers. When I was finished, Beyoncé put on my shirt and some panties and I out on some Basketball shorts. We went into the front room and switched on the TV. We weren't being talked about as much on the news which was good. But That doesn't mean they ain't looking for us still.

BEYS POV

"Where do you want to go?" Shawn said.

"What do you mean?"

"We need to get out of Canada. I'm sick of this pale and I need to get back to the city to make some more money." I sighed. I know this was Shawns job but I hate the thought of him getting hurt.