XV: Black Blooded

Quick Note: No one is dying

"History repeats itself"

Alicia

Everything was a blur. What had happened? Why was I home now? Shouldn't I be dead? All these questions played in my head as I dredged moving or even opening up my eyes. I moved slightly, only to feel a sharp and excruciating pain emit from my side that crawled and spread through my body. Gritting my teeth to keep from crying out. Keeping my eyes shut tight so I didn't have to figure out why it hurt. Why did I hurt?

I breathed in heavily as I opened my eyes, being met with bright lights that I wanted to avoid. Looking around, I found that I was in the medical room of this house. Of our temporary home. I heard someone shuffle beside me and I turned my head to be met with the wild blonde mane of Elyza's. My angel. My inevitable love. My soul mate. I now realized that we were connected in past and future lives, whether or not if our souls choose two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls, we were meant to be, no matter what. In our next life we will know it. Hell, I've seen one life play out during my unconsciousness.

Elyza raised her head to look at me. A smile pulls across her face, "Hey you." She leaned in only to kiss my forehead, making me smile.

"Hey." My voice came out hoarse and barely audible. Elyza gave me a bottle of water and I drank from it slowly, earning pain in my side.

Elyza ran her fingers under my shirt and soothingly rubbed around the bandage on my side, instantly making it feel better, just like I did with her thigh when she was shot. "I knew you'd be fine. But I was a little worried where your mind would be when you woke up."

"If you mean out of the gutter, then no it wouldn't be." I joked.

She breathed out a laugh, still smiling. "No, that is not what I meant, hot stuff."

I smiled at the new nickname, but then frowned as I asked, "Then what did you mean?"

She sighed, but still kept up a smile, "Do you not remember when you got shot?"

I looked at her wide-eyed, realizing that was what the pain was from, "I got shot?"

She laughed, "Yeah, by one of the Fortress Men. You went into shock, so I guess you wouldn't remember. You started calling me Clarke. Then you asked where Aden was, and when I told you he was home you freaked out and said he should be training. And you asked what was wrong with my voice and I have to say, I'm quite offended." She was chuckling.

The names played in my head. Clarke. Aden. Two of the multiple names I heard in my vision. Lexa also played in my head, as it was what I heard people call me. I linked together so much in my vision. Lexa watched as Clarke ended the life of someone she cared for so he wouldn't be tortured. Kissed Clarke then betrayed her. Saved her life from the hands of foes. Internally loved Clarke every second of my vision, but never showed it to anyone. Only smiled at Clarke. Clarke forgave Lexa for her betrayal. Both falling for each other, only to have it end hours later by a gun. Lexa was shot in the stomach, black blood oozed from her body. She watched Clarke frantically try to fix her, but it was no use. The last memory of Lexa's was Clarke reciting a poem of goodbye then kissing her as she took her last breath. Now, I wanted to make sure that I play out this love for their sake.

Then my thoughts went back to black blood. I've saw it before in Elyza. When she bled from the bullet wound in her leg. Again from her ears when I found her broken down in that room. I meant to ask her about it, all of us wanted to know, but I never got around to it.