XVII: Drunkin' Fool

"Not even a million fights can make me hate you"

Alicia

"Hey, princess, time to wake up." I heard Elyza say.

I grumbled and grabbed her, pulling my body closer to hers, "Five more minutes."

"If it were up to me, then I'd let you. Now, get up, you lazy dingo."

She tried to pry me off of her but I held on tighter and buried my face in her bare side, "No. Never."

Elyza sighed, "There is no winning with you, is there?"

"Not entirely true, you won last night." I started kissing her side.

She chuckled, "I win every night. What are you talking about?"

"No, I won that one time last week." I had started nipping at her side, making her shiver.

"Stop that." She said.

"Stop what?" I acted oblivious, continuing with the kisses and nipping.

"That. Stop that!" She said loudly.

I looked up at her and smirked, "I don't know what 'that' is, you must explain further." Then I started kissing her bare stomach.

"Two can play at that game." She catches me by surprise, picking me up and laying me on my back, receiving a squeal from me. She kissed me a couple of times before moving to my neck. She spoke huskily,"What-" she kisses under my jawbone, "are-" kisses lower on my neck, "you-" kisses even lower, "doing-" kisses the crook of my neck, "to me." Then she clashes our lips together into a passionate kiss. We didn't dare move, for we were taking in the moment. A smile pulls across my face and she stopped kissing me. "What are you so smiley about?" She gave me an eyebrow up, but she also started to smile.

"No reason, just enjoying a great way to wake up." She tisked at me and then pulled me onto her, our bodies pressed together. Breasts smashed together from my body laying on top of hers. Our bare skin seemed to be touching in ever place.

"You really are something else, hot stuff." She was still in a husky tone. Another nickname, they keep me smiling.

"Do go on." I gave her a smirk.

"With your sexy ass self." Her hands ran down my sides and stopped on my bare ass. I felt her lightly squeeze when she pushed me further up her body, giving me her signature smirk. "And just your sexy ass."

"Well..." I brought my right hand to her collarbone and started to lightly trace the infinity tattoo, receiving a shiver in return, "aren't you just a keeper." I gave her a smile before connecting my lips with hers. She moved her hands back up my back. Left hand tangled in my hair and right hand laid on the small of my back. Again, we didn't move, other than tilting our heads to the side to deepen our kiss. I'd pull away to switch which side I'd use, right to left and back again. Just me and her and her right hand drawing nonsense on my back. Eventually I felt her right leg wrap around my left leg. My right hand cascaded down Elyza's side, past her hip, and to her thigh. I grabbed her thigh, making her prop up her leg so I had a better grasp. She ran her hand up and down my back and I did the same with her thigh.

Someone barged in, "Hey, Mama Alicia, Mama Elyza, ge-..." Next thing I know Aden ran out of the room, "Oh my God!!!!"

Elyza started a laughing fit and I sat there as red as a tomato. "Why do you find this hilarious?" I pushed myself off of Elyza and found some clean-ish clothing.