Story Ideas

As you know, this book has come to an end, so I have so story ideas for you all. I've been working on them a little bit. They are both Elycia, but I plan on changing one to Clexa.

The for sure Elycia one is 'badgirl' Eliza and nerdy Alycia. It's set in the future, so it's a little bit SiFi. But, Eliza is an old spirit, loves listening to old 1970-2000 rock, heavy metal, punk rock, metal music with a little old school pop and hip hop mixed in, listens to vinyls. Loves repairing cars older cars, wearing vintage tee shirts of her favorite old bands (some of them having tour dates on the back), and wearing clothes totally out of style in the new age. Loves pranks and impractical jokes. Alycia is the girl at Eliza's new school that gets picked on by everyone. She is the smartest in her class and usually gets made fun of for it. The truth about people actually joking on her is because she's everything they're not, and Eliza will make that clear to her. As Alycia hangs around Eliza more often she falls in love with her style and even her.

The next one is a concept I made up that will be all in Eliza's/Clarke's POV with a little Alycia/Lexa here and there with flashbacks and her old life. It's an 'Alien' AU. Clarke/Eliza(let's agree Clarke and Lexa for now) is a normal teenage girl with an 'i do whatever the fuck I want' attitude, soon to be out of school, 18, and living alone. She stubbles across something extraordinary, a girl, naked girl, that seemed to be lost and quite confused. When she asked for the girls name she got an odd response, since the girl was already odd. The weird thing Clarke knew about the girl was that her tattoos glow a bright green on certain occasions and her eyes were greener than any usual eye color. The girl didn't have a name, so as Clarke said names the girl chose Lexa. Turns out Lexa isn't from planet earth, but instead a completely different galaxy. As the story continues you will learn more.

Tell me which one you like. Give me some ideas if you don't like them. Also go ahead and follow me on Instagram, dream___wolf (that's three underscores) and pretty soon I'll have a vote for which one you guys would like. The Elycia AU will be called The Bad Girl's Nerd. The Clexa/Elycia Alien AU will be called Spectrum. Look out for the book covers on Instagram and I'll explain voting. I love you guys, ai hod yu in.