Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

We arrived at school 20 minutes before it started so that have us time to do whatever we want before class. When I said, there was a devil in the car with me, I meant it. Haley was still furious like always about my bruises so all the way to school, she had an mean look on her face and her evil aura was coming off her in waves. I slammed the door shut and we started strolling towards school- well I was.

Haley was stomping into the school throwing people aside. When Haley is angry, all hell breaks loose, I was on the loose end of the string once and trust me, her anger makes the bullies look like fucking kittens.

"Where the fuck is he?!" Haley searched for him down the halls as I followed close behind her. She grabbed a random person and shoved them into a locker.

"Where the hell is Kevin?" The small boy look terrified. I would be too brother. I would be too...

He pointed toward the boys locker room and when Haley released him, he ran like the devil was at his heals. She made her way toward the locker room but I stopped her.

"You aren't seriously thinking about going in there, are you?" She nodded her head and pulled out of my grip. She barged into the locker room and we didn't stop, even when the guys stared at her flabbergasted. Haley grabbed him by the shoulder and reeled him around till he almost lost his balance.

"You got alot of nerve fucking with my twin brother, Kevin!" She sneered his name like it was repulsive to even say it. He's was surprised at first but then recovered quickly. Kevin tsked and she just stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Cause hes a worthless faggot. What else do you expect me to say?" That was the wrong thing to say to her. Before he knew it was coming, her fist came in contact with his eye and stumbled back. I winced cause that has to hurt even for someone as Kevin. He held his eye tightly as Haley just looked at him with a bored expression. Her blank expression was even more scary then her angry look she usually has.

"Let's try this again," she cracked her knuckles, and twisted her neck to the sides as they cracked as well. Ew.

"Your insane!" Haley shrugged like it was nothing. Kevin looked pass her and glared at me. I froze right on the spot and cast my eyes downward to avoid any of the intense stares in the locker room.

Haley snapped her fingers in Kevin's face and his eyes shifted back to her. "Touch him again and I'm on you like white on rice, do you understand me?"

Kevin nodded and I was a bit taken back that he actually was threatened by a girl that is 1 feet and a few inches shorter then him. It was pretty pathetic.

She turned around and grabbed my hand, taking long strides out of the locker room. Lots of people were crowded against the door and were listening but once they saw us getting out, they ran. I just followed her with my head still down, not looking at people's faces.

Haley walked me to my first period class and hugged me a bit, telling me that she has to go. I just nodded and watched her walk off before I went into my class.

I pulled up my good and sat in the corner, ignoring everyone and put my head down. People messed with me before the teacher came in.

A loud SLAM! Came from the front of the room and everyone flinched and stopped with what they were doing. I didn't bother looking up and decided to take a nap. That was until I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello class. I'm your new teacher" I took a peek and my face heated up. This god that was in front of the room was HOT! He was tall, looked pretty built under that tight button up but not too much muscle that makes people look nasty. He had long, wavy, brown hair that was a bit below the shoulders and those eyes that were a cloudy grey.

All the girls flaunted over him and the shy ones shifted uncomfortably while their face is beet red. The guys just sat there. I put my face back down in my arms and his myself.

"Listen up. My name is Mr. Mendez and ill be teaching World His-..." A girl raised her hand and he called on her.

"What's your first name? What do you see in a girl? Do you have anyone your dating?" I rolled my eyes and scowled at her under my breath. Ew. He just got here and they are hoarding him with questions. He chuckled and cleared his throat.

"Well, I guess you should know about me since I'll be teaching you. My name is Dimitri Mendez. I'm 22 years old. My birthday is January 15th. I am Bisexual which means I like both genders. But I do prefer them slender, dimples and fresh." I heard the amusement in his voice as he gave us a little description of himself.

And that's how class went, people asked questions, mostly girls, and he answered them. I drifted off after a while and woke to someone shaking me.

I looked up to see everyone gone and Mr. Mendez smirking down at me