Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Riley POV

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

That sound echoed throughout the room. As I came to, my mind was a bit hazy. I went to get up from the floor when I realized that my hands were tied behind my back and I had something over my eyes. It smelled really damp and the rough floor was cold, so I'm assuming I was in a basement of some sort.

Once I fully awakened, I had remembered what happened and that it clicked that I was kidnapped. I groaned as I tried to roll but that was until my legs were also bound against the wall.

"Don't even try it. You aren't going to get out of here." A small but familiar voice echoed somewhere around the room and my head shot up, immediately trying to get away from the person.

"No no don't be afraid Riley! I'm in the same situation as you except, I'm not blindfolded or my hands tied. If you want me to take it off, you need to listen to me." I started freaking out but the only thing that's keeping me sane is that I'm not alone as mean as it sounds. "Okay, try sitting up first." The light, small voice said. I moved around a bit until I was able to sit up and get on my knees. "Okay good. Now I need you to move to your right okay?" I only nodded because I was also gagged which prevented me from saying any words. I shuffled to the right until my shackles prevented me from moving any further.

"Okay good, I felt it being ripped off of my eyes and I blinked a few times. I felt his hands taking off the gag as well as the wire around my wrist. When my vision was clear, I looked up at the person and that's when I knew why his voice sounded familiar. It was Fred. He smiled down at me sadly and whispered a 'hey'.

My eyes glazed over with tears as I rushed up and hugged him tightly. What's happening? Why is he here? Fred hugged me back tightly and whispered how everything will be okay and hushing me as I sobbed, confused as to what the hell was going on?

I managed to calm myself a bit. "W-why are we here? What's happening?" I stammered out and he looked at me.

"You don't know?" He asked and I shook my head. He was about to say something when a metal door slammed open, revealing a tall figure.

A tall figure I didn't want to see.

A tall figure that made me want to shit in my pants.

"Glad to see you're awake Rye Rye." He stated. That name gave me shivers ad I curled up against Fred as he tightened his grip on me. Everything about him was the same except the only thing changed was his eyes. They were bloodshot red.

I managed a whimper. "James..."

~~~~who remembers James? Anyone?~~~

Dimitri's POV

I don't know what happened. I went upstairs after the conversation with Kevin to find that Riley wasn't in the room. Another sent lingered that wasn't anyone familiar and it led straight outside but that's it. The storm didn't die down any so I couldn't trace the scent anywhere.

I ran back downstairs to see Kevin was still here and he saw the panic in my face.

"Someone took Riley." I stated and the shock was clear as day on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~very short I know. I will be updating again today to make up for the short chapter. I just wanted to ease everyone's mind on what's happening so far. K? Kbye :)~