Chapter 12

~another chapter just because ^-^ but this chapter is sad :c~

Chapter 12

Riley's POV

I got up when I heard them talking downstairs. I stood up and locked the door, then entered the bathroom, locking it as well. I looked in the mirror blankly. I wasn't thinking at all. All I wanted to do was end all this pain and stress in my life.

I went into the cabinet and grabbed pain killers. That will end the pain right? I also took out my razor from under a broken tile that I tried taping together. I put a bunch of the pills in my mouth and swallowed it down with some water. Tears flowed down my face every time I kept thinking so deeply about all the bullshit in my life. I picked up my razor and slit vertically on both arms and red liquid gushed out.

My world automatically tilted and I dropped my razor and tried grabbing into the sink but my hand slipped on my own blood and I ended up on the floor. I'm so tired...

I breathed heavily and felt really sick. I heard my name being called but my mouth got really dry and my stomach had really bad cramps. I also heard banging and my hearing got really sensitive. The calling and banging got louder and then the door flew open almost hitting me in the head.

"Holy shit! Riley? Riley!"

I was pulled onto someone's lap and glanced up at them, eyes blurring. I forgot about Dimitri and I felt like I betrayed him. Every time I want death, I forget about everyone. It always happens.

"Dimitri?" I whispered. "Sorry, I'm ruining your shirt." Was all I could get out.

I heard sniffling and felt his tongue sliding up my arms, closing the cuts.

"Dimitri..." I heard Kevin's voice and rattling of the pill bottle being picked up. He looked down at me and opened my mouth, smelling. Can someone smell medicine? I guess only vampires. My mind went blank and my eyes were drifting around, not knowing what was going on anymore. I felt myself being lifted and hit soft cushion.

Then I felt something being shoved down my throat and my eyes watered immediately before I shut them tightly. Then out of nowhere, I was throwing up the pills I took into a toilet. My throat burned badly and they wouldn't take their fingers out the back of my throat until I couldn't vomit anymore. I was dry heaving for a minute and then laid there, weak.

Someone flushed the toilet after washing there hands and then took me into his arms. It smelled like Dimitri.

"He's okay. He's okay." He kept repeating. I didn't know if he was telling someone else that or reassuring himself. Maybe both. I coughed a bit and my mouth water from the taste in my mouth. Then I just burst into tears. Then to my surprise, so did Dimitri. He tightened his grip and we both kept apologizing to each other.

~*sniffles* you guys! That's so sad yet cute! *lip trembles* okay back to the story~

Dimitri POV

I kept saying sorry to him. I'm just so glad we got to him. I feel so vulnerable and haven't felt this way in so long. We both just cried for a while, sitting on the bathroom floor. I glanced up and saw that Kevin was kneeling next to Haley as Haley stared wide eyed the whole time at Riley. Her eyes were red and she had tears streaming fast down her face. She just stared into the bathroom like it was her worst nightmare.

I silently told Kevin to take her away from the bathroom and he nodded before lifting her up gently before walking away. I forgot this is the first time she witness his actions. She's only known he self harmed and saw the scars but its the first time, she saw this face to face.

I held Riley in my arms, afraid to let go. He gave all of us a heart attack, even Kevin, which was a surprise. I looked down at him to see him already staring at me, bottom lip trembling and big shiny eyes. It broke my heart seeing him crying. I put my hand on his cheek when he said,

"I'm so sorry, I did something so stupid. I wasn't thinking and I just wanted the pain and stress to go away and... And.." He sniffled and hiccuped. I smiled a sad smile. I wiped the rest of the tears away.

"It's okay Riley." I whispered. "I'll help you get though it, I promise." I looked into his eyes. I bend down and kissed his lips lightly. He kissed back right away and I pulled back a bit, letting my lips linger. I picked him up and my legs were a bit shaken as his. I sat him down on his bed and picked out a pair of pjs for him.

"Go to your sisters shower while I clean up in here." I stated and he nodded and left. I was nervous to leave him alone again but I know he won't do it a second time.

I went near the bathroom door to see if he was alright and couldn't believe what I heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I leaned on the tub glass door and looked at my arms and seen the cuts that I did today were completely gone. Is it bad that I'm feeling horny after what happened today? I couldn't help it. The pain felt good for a minute and I could smell Dimitri all around me.

Mini Riley stood up at the attention and I groaned. Oh no.

~~~hello peeps. Wanted to inform, as you can see, WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT! K? Kay. I wanted to put it in here so it would be less awkward and serious. Bad time but oh well. You have been warned. If you don't want to read, go down to where it says "<3<3<3"~~~

Fuck..

I put my back against the shower door and hesitated for a second before wrapping my hand around myself. I sighed a bit as I moved slowly. I closed my eyes and imagined me and Dimitri. I thought back to when he first kissed me and it kind of got hot a heavy. Also to not to long ago when he was about to bite me. I moved faster as my breathing picked up. I lightly brushed my hard nipples when I rubbed my chest, scratching it to feel the light pain. I imagined him biting me as I sunk my nails into the side of my neck, moaning lightly.

I kept pinching my nipples hard, biting on the side of my arm where some scars were still sensitive and pulling my hair but I needed more. I bruised myself lightly as I went faster and even though the pleasure was building up, it wasn't enough.

"C'mon..." I whispered as I stroked myself faster. No use. I couldn't cum. I jumped hard when arms wrapped around me and I felt skin contact and the smell of Dimitri drove me up the wall.

He pushed my hand away and replaced it with his own and my knees became weak.

"Oh god." I panted out. He pushed me so my chest was against the glass door of the shower and he was in back of me, jerking me off. Dimitri sharpened his fangs and nipped at my neck. It was sharp and pointy but felt good. He lightly scraped his hard nail around my nipple is circles and I was so close, so close!

He gently put a finger down my back and put a finger up... There. My knees buckled at the pain/pleasure and I held back a bit from cumming. Pre cum dripped down and he used that as lubrication. I moaned a bit loud as he moved one finger, in and out. When he shoved and curled a finger inside while nipping me a bit hard in the neck, I lost it and shot all over his hand.

<3<3<3

I panted as he moved back, letting go of my mini me. My legs were shaking and I was twitching a bit, trying to calm myself down. Dimitri chuckled behind me and I blushed, looking over my shoulder at him. He was fully erected but he shook his head.

"I'll be fine" he smiled and then 15 minutes later we were out the shower. We helped dry each other off and put on pjs before he grabbed my hand and was dragging me downstairs. My mood instantly changed to gloomy and I squeezed his hand. He squeezed back and continued.

Time to face them.

~thanks you KortneyLynum and XxgothicBARBIExX for reading my story and getting great reactions from you guys helps me get excited to write more <3 :D~